Chapter 26

*****Hey y'all here's another chapter :) I hope you all enjoy it. Sorry it's uploaded so late. We took a school trip to John's Incredible so I didn't get home until really late and yeah. :P Love you all :*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sam's POV

'Well, today we head back,' I though to myself as I sat up. I looked around to notice that there was a tray with poptarts, pain pills, and a glass of orange juice.

I got out of bed and popped the pill. I took a huge swig of my orange juice and ate my poptart as I walked downstairs. I found Mel in the living room stacking the last of the suitcases by the door. I walked over to her and grabbed her with my good arm, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks," I smiled. "You're welcome, now go shower so we can go grab lunch before we get started on the road," she shooed me up the stairs.

I hurried up the stairs and took a shower, being careful not to wet my cast. I got out and threw on some tan pants and my blue plaid button up. I looked down and stared at the button. I sighed the grumbled, "Mel!"

Mel's POV

I sat down and watched cartoons after sending Sam up to get ready. After an episode I see Sam come downstairs with his shirt unbuttoned. "Buttons," he grumbled as he approached me. I stood up, "I got it."

I buttoned his shirt and kissed him on the nose when I buttoned his last button. I went to sit back down on the couch, but Sam didn't let me. He pulled me back up, pulled me close, smiled, and whispered, "How about a real kiss," with a wink. 

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek, "Better?" "Better, yes, good enough, no," he continued smiling cheekily. I brought my face close to his, so close that I had to hold my breath to keep our lips from touching.

I stood there with my eyes locked on his, tempting him. I wanted to see how long he'd last until he broke down and kissed me. Slowly but surely, his eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes. I bit my lip and watched his eyes flicker again. I could tell it was a struggle for him.

Right when I was about to give in, he connected our lips. He used his arm and pulled me even closer if that's even possible. He was making his way over to the couch when we heard someone clear their throat.

"Good morning to you, too," Trevor announced. "Hey Trevor," I replied sheepishly. "The coast is clear now guys!" he hollered up the stairs and everyone else filtered down. I turned bright red and turned to look at Sam. Surprisingly, he didn't look embarrassed at all, but almost proud.

After everyone had eaten breakfast we loaded up our suitcases at got into our vehicle. We decided Taco Bell would be a tasty lunch so we headed in that direction. Sam and Kian took the front seats while Andrea and I spread.out in the back and took no less than a million selfies.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! Don't forget to comment and vote! :) Love you all. Like I said longer updates will happen over spring break. I've just been really busy lately.