A Sam Pottorff Love Story

~Let me introduce myself, my name's Melanie and I'm 17 and a half. I have long brown hair, blue eyes that sometime look green, and really long eyelashes. I'm definitely not skinny, but I'm not fat. Oh, and one more thing, I'm only 5"2'.  I've never had a boyfriend, but that doesn't really bother me. I'm an only child and live in San Clemente. Yup, I know what your thinking, and yes, Sam Pottorff goes to my school. I've had a crush on him for the longest time! He would never in my wildest dreams fall for me though. We aren't very alike you could say....~

     "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I shot out of bed and looked at the clock. I had 45 minutes to get ready. I seriously needed to start waking up to my alarm.

I ran to my closet and pulled out my plain black fitted t-shirt and threw on some light colored denim cutoff shorts. I tucked in my shirt and added a tan belt. Then, I briskly walked to my bathroom and sprayed dry shampoo on my hair and patted it out. I threw it up in a high ponytail an straightened the curly, frizzy pieces. I slapped on some light foundation, contoured, and added mascara.Running downstairs to the kitchen I found my tan flip flops and slipped them on. I grabbed some toast and chugged some milk.

       "BYE!" I hollered to my mom and got on my bike. I rode my bike down the block and went to the bike racks. As soon as I had locked up my bike, the bell rang. I ran to my locker and pulled out the books I needed. Just as I turned around to head towards my class I ran into something... or should I say...someone....I saw an outstretched hand and I took it.

         "I'm soooo sorry," I apologized as I got up.

         "No, it was my fault," said none other than Thee Sam Pottorff. I could have passed out then and there.

         "I gotta run, sorry!" Sam said as the tardy bell rang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day dragged on and on. Lunch did not come soon enough. I found my friends and sat down. They had just began talking about the math final and how hard it was. I thought it was pretty easy, but grades came easy for me. I never even had to study most of the time.

         "What did you think of the final, Melanie?" asked my friend Jannet.

         "Well, I thought number 29 was quite difficult," I lied.

         "I did too! Did you get D for that one, Cindy?" Ashley asked.

Just as I began to zone out I got a text. It was from someone who had seen my "free tutoring" ad on the bulletin board.

unknown:  'Hey, I saw your ad. Are you free on Wednesday's afterschool?'
me: 'Yes I am :)'
unknown: cool. meet me at me place at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
me: sounds good. see you then.

***** Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic! I hope you all enjoy! :)