Chapter 10

***Hey everyone! I said this one would at least be three pages and I think it's almost four but I won't know until I publish it :) I hope you enjoy! Oh and it's almost four pages on my Kindle, idk about computers, ipods, or phones :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'll be at your house at six," Sam hugged me as I got out of the truck. It was Friday and Sam was gonna come to dinner tonight to meet my mom. "See you then," I said kissing his cheek.

Once I had entered the house I went up to my room to get going on my homework. I started with some math and finished up with my History Report on the treaty of Versailles. It was 4:45 when I finished, so I decided to get ready.

I plugged in my flat iron and walked over to my closet. I picked out some dark bootcut jeans and a teal, lace high to low shirt that started just above my belly button. I layered a white long sleeve underneath and headed to the bathroom to do my makeup. I applied foundation to my just washed face and contoured. After, I pulled out my Naked 2 palette and added a light smoky eye.  I finished off with a baby pink lip stain. I grabbed my white knitted boot slippers and tucked them into my pant legs. I curled my hair with the flat iron and added some dangling silver earrings. Done.

I walked downstairs to help my mom set the table. I checked the clock as I walked by to see that it was ten till six. After I set the table the clock struck six. Right after the first chime the doorbell rang. He had perfect timing.

"Hey Sam," I smiled as I answered the door. He looked so sharp. He was wearing some khakis and a blue and white plaid shirt with some white vans. His hair was left with its natural curl and he look hot. "Here," he said after hugging me he handed my a bouquet of various flowers. "Its beautiful, thanks," I said looking for a vase.

Sam's POV

As Mel went to look for a vase I made use of the time by introducing myself to her mom.

"Hello, Mrs. Jones. It's nice to meet you," I smiled shaking her hand. "Please, call me Laura," she smiled gesturing to the dinning room, "Come into the dinning room and we can eat."  I followed in and took a seat beside Mel, facing her mom. We made small talk through the meal and dessert. I have to say. I think it went pretty well.

Mel's POV

After dinner and dessert Sam said he had to get home to watch his Levi while his parents went out. I saw him out and he grabbed his skateboard and rode to his house after saying his goodbyes.

I walked back in and walked up to my mom. "So? What do you think about him?" I asked hopefully. "His is a nice boy. He's not your type though..." she frowned, "He's a skater boy. I thought you were more of the class president type."

"I did too, but he makes.me happy. I can't explain how I feel with him. I feel different. A good different though," I explained. "How did you even meet him?" she asked. "Well, I help him with his math on Wednesday's after school," I answered. "Well it does seem that he cares about his grades," she pondered, "I guess I approve." "Thank you mom!" I hugged her.

I instantly ran up to my room to text Sam.

Me:
She approves!!!! ;*

Babe <3:
Yes! I'm so glad. I was worried she wouldn't think I was good enough. (:

Me:
Of course you're good enough <3

Babe <3:
Wanna come help me watch Roxy and Levi?

Me:
Sure, I'll be right over :)

Babe <3:
See you then :*

I went to my closet and grabbed some leggings, a loose t-shirt, and a big comfy sweatshirt. I quickly changed and threw my hair up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my Uggs and my phone and ran downstairs.

"Mom going to a friend's!" I hollered. I grabbed an Arizona and started my walk to Sam's.

After a couple minutes I had reached Sam's house. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Levi. "Hi," I said in my baby voice. He giggled adorably and ran away. "Hey babe," Sam walked up, "Come on in." I gave him a hug and walked over to Levi who was hiding behind a kitchen chair.

"Gotcha!" I said as I snatched him up. I started tickling him and he began squirming and laughing. I put him down and walked over to Sam.

"Wanna watcha a movie?" he offered. "As long as it's not another scary one!" I agreed.

We decided died to check the Pay Per View movies on tv. As we began scrolling I spotted Frozen. "Frozen!!!!" I jump off the couch. "Frozen!" Roxy cheered. "But that's a kid movie," Sam complained. "Hey, we watched a scary movie last time and we do need to watch something appropriate for Roxy and Levi," I reasoned. "Okay, but after we put them to bed we get to watch a movie of my choice," he grinned evily. "Something tells me it's not gonna be Charlie St. Cloud...." I laughed. "Nope," he laughed kissing me on the forehead.

"The cold never bothered me anyway!!!" I sang along laughing. "You have a beautiful singing voice," Sam grinned. "Hardy har har," I said sarcastically, still laughing. "This is my favorite part!" I said a little bit later. "Winter is a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a....... happy snowman!" I sang along with Olaf the snowman.

Sam laughed at me and kissed my nose. "You're just too much," he smiled.

After the movie finished the kids were asleep on the couch. I grabbed Roxy and Sam grabbed Levi. We carried them upstairs and put them in bed. As I was finishing pulling Roxy's covers up Sam came in. "I've decided on a movie" he announced. "Which one?" I inquired. "Die Hard: A Good Day to Die Hard," he waited for a reaction.

"That one's good," I smiled, "Its not my favorite Die Hard movie, but it's good." "What?" Sam looked puzzled. "Is a series of movies..." I laughed. "Really?" he questioned. "Yeah, I'll bring them sometime, or we could watch them at my place sometime," I offered.

"Sure! You like action movies though?" he still looked puzzled. "Yeah, I like the Die Hard movies, Speed, and the Jason Bourne movies, stuff like that," I explained. "That's pretty cool," he smiled.

We plopped back down on the couch and watch A Good Day to Die. "That was pretty good," Sam said at the end of the movie. "Yeah, it was," I agreed, "Well, I better get home." "I don't want you walking home alone in the dark," he worried. "I'll be fine," I assured him. "Just spend the night here," he offered.

I agreed cause I was honestly scared to walk home in the dark. I tested my mom that I was spending the night at a friend's and she agreed.

"Here I'll let you wear some of my sweats," Sam offered guiding me up to his room. He handed my some sweat pants and a t-shirt, which were both big on me. I went to the bathroom and changed when I came out Sam was on the couch with a pillow and blanket. When I walked up he pulled the blanket back and scooted over so I would fit next to him.

I lied down and he wrapped his arms around me. It felt good. It felt warm and safe. "Sweet dreams," Sam whispered. I closed my eyes and the last thing I remember was Sam kissing the top of my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

***Oh and you guys should watch the movies I mentioned! They are all really good! I really like speed. It has Sandra Bullock in it. :) Hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote and comment. Constructive criticism is welcome. I want to improve and be the best I can for you guys! Sorry about any spelling errors. I'm really bad about proof reading lol <3

A Sam Pottorff Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें