Chapter 11

***Hey everyone! I would have updated sooner, but my family took a day trip up to the coast to shop around. I got a Midnight Memories One Direction shirt and a One Direction wallet! I'm so happy lol This chapter isn't too spectacular, but I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for the positive comments and votes, it helps me stay motivated to write for you guys :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up and looked around. Where was I? I felt arms around my waist. I was with Sam. I looked at the clock to see that it was 9:30. I turned around to face Sam. He was so cute when he was asleep. His nose would twitch every once and awhile and so would his mouth.

I decided that we should get up so we wouldn't sleep the day away. Besides, there's only two days in a weekend and I'm not gonna spend them with my eyes closed.

I leaned in and gave Sam a peck on the nose. "Good morning sweetheart," he said kissing my forehead. Man, ahhh, his morning voice was so hot. "Sleep well?" I asked. "I slept like a baby since I had you to hold on to," he winked. I couldn't help but blush. "What are you doing today?" I asked Sam. "Well if she's available, I'd like to hang out with my girlfriend, but if not I might go to Kian's or go sleep the day away," he responded, "What about you?" "Well I was thinking about texting my boyfriend to see if he's free to hang out today," I said taking out my phone.

I sent the text and Sam's phone vibrated. He texted back and mine vibrated. "It looks like my girlfriend and I are hanging out today," he smiled. Every time he smiled I got butterflies! "So it does," I laughed.

"Let's make some breakfast," Sam offered. "That sounds fantastic," I laughed as my stomach growled as if on cue. We stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I found a pan and and spatula while Sam brought the eggs and oil. I began shivering as I moved the oil around in the pan, so Sam walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist to keep me warm. He set his chin on my shoulder and I turned my head and gave him a peck on the cheek.When the eggs were done we took them over to the bar and ate.

"I want you to be in my video this week," Sam said. "I'd love to!" I giddily replied, "What's the theme?" "Tag week. I'm doing the girlfriend tag," he smiled. "Well I'm going to have to go home and get dressed for the day though," I reminded him.

"Fine, if you want to.... but you look cute the way you are right now," he said pulling me in for a hug. "That's a matter of opinion," I laughed. "Well let's go to your place so you can get ready then," he stated getting up. "Lemme change into my clothes first," I got up and made my way towards my clothes from yesterday. "But you look good in my clothes," Sam winked. "But what if my mom is home. It will look odd. Don't you think?" I reminded him. "I guess," I agreed.

I made my way to the bathroom and changed back into my clothes. I ran my fingers through my hair and put it up back up. I then wiped the old makeup off from underneath my eyes. I was ready.

As I walked out of the bathroom I was greeted by Sam who had just left his room with two skateboards. "Here you go, cutie," he said handing me one of the boards. "Why thank you, good sir," I laughed. He grabbed my hand and held onto it until we got out to the sidewalk. We tossed down our boards and skated off towards my house.

We got to my house only to realize I had no keys. Luckily, one of the windows was left open so I just had to pop out the screen and climb in with a boost from Sam. After I got in I opened the front door for Sam. "Make yourself at home," I told him as I walked upstairs to get ready.

I hopped into the shower and scrubbed up. I then walked to my closet and picked out my favorite bootcut jeans and my light teal and grey baseball style t-shirt with a silver glitter pocket. I then went and blow dried my hair. After that I put on some bb cream and contoured my face. I added some light sparkles to my eyelids and applied mascara. I put on my big diamond stud earrings and slipped on my sliver glitter Toms. I brushed my teeth and I was done.

I walked downstairs to see Sam vlogging. "Just keep watching if you wanna meet my girlfriend!" he finished the intro. "Ready?" I asked plopping down on the couch next to him. "Yup!" he replied kissing me on the forehead. We skated back to his house and went up to his room to shoot.

Since he had already filmed the intro, we jumped write into the video. "This is my wonderful girlfriend Melanie!" Sam introduced me. "Okay, what is my favorite animal?" he asked. "Liger!" I answered. "Yup! And yours is a monkey." he announced. "Uh-huh," I agreed. "Where did we first meet and how?" he asked. "Well, we went to school together but didn't know each other. We met at his house because I went over to help him with his math," I smiled remembering how shocked I was to see Sam open the door. "Yeah, cause I stink at math and needed a tutor," he agreed. "The last question on the tag is, Where was your guys' first kiss?" Sam read. "It was at your house when I was helping you with your math," I stated. Sam nodded in agreement and kissed my cheek. "Well that's all for this video! You're all beautiful and perfect, see you next week!" Sam ended the video.

"That was fun!" I said hopping up from my seat. "Yes it was! Wanna get some Taco Bell?" he offered. "Sounds delicious," I said licking my lips. "Do you wanna walk or skateboard?" he asked. "As much as I like skateboarding, I think I wanna walk with you," I decided. "Lets go then," Sam said walking to the door.

Sam's POV

I loved shooting videos with Mel. She just brings so much positive energy to the videos. I just hope the fans will accept and support her.... Even if they do give her a hard time, I feel like she's tough enough to get through it with me by her side.

We left my house to walk to Taco Bell and I grabbed her hand. I loved holding onto her little hands. She began swinging or hands back and forth as we walked down the sidewalk. She began humming and soon enough she was full on singing Call Me Maybe. She was so full of energy it was contagious.

I found myself singing along and we ended up dancing our way to Taco Bell. We we laughing so hard. People were staring, but it didn't matter because we were living it up and making memories.