Chapter 14

Sam's POV

I woke up several times last night tossing and turning. When I was sleeping I was reliving the breakup. I would wakeup with tear stained cheeks and a pounding heart

It was five in the morning and there was no way I was getting back to sleep. I threw some clothes on and grabbed my penny board. The sun had just started to rise and it seemed like the perfect way to get Melanie off of my mind.

I walked downstairs being careful not to wake anyone, and slipped outside. I skated down the street watching the sun rise. It was beautiful. I followed the side walk for a good twenty minutes. I enjoyed being outside with nothing to bother me. It was refreshing and it help me clear my head. Just me, my board, and the pavement with the morning breeze grazing my skin. The whole time I was put I only saw one person. I could have sworn it was Mel but she didn't run and I knew that for a fact.

Mel's POV

I woke up just before 5am. I got out of bed and cranked out 50 crunches. I then washed my face and threw on my sweatpants, sports bra, and hoodie. I put my hair up and put my headphones in. I snuck downstairs and hit the sidewalk. I put my music on shuffle and turned it up until the steady sound of my feet slapping the pavement was drown out. The cool morning breeze chilled my skin, but it felt good.

I ran for quite some time which surprised me. I didn't run at all before so I guess the only thing keeping me going was adrenaline. I saw a skater boy that reminded me of Sam, but everyone knows you couldn't catch him out of bed before 8 at least. I finished up my run when the neighborhood woke up. I really didn't need anyone seeing me run.

When I got home I ate half a banana and went upstairs to shower. Before I showered I cranked out 100 jumping jacks and 50 mountain climbers. I was already sore from yesterday, but nothing was going to stand in the way of my revenge.

After my shower I hopped on my scale and saw that I had already lost two pounds. I liked quick results. I threw on a pair of leggings and a big sweater, and Uggs and threw on a bit of makeup. I dried my hair and threw it up in a bun. I shot my friend Amber a quick text. I saw that I had 2 missed texts from Jane and 5 from Sam. I ignored them and continued to construct my text.

Me: Wanna hang out today?

Amber:) : Sure! Come on over :D

Me: I'll be there in 20 :)

I hopped on my bike and rode to Amber's house. My phone rang and I answered not the checking the caller id. "Listen, I'm not sure what I did, but I'm sorry and I could be even more sorry if I knew what I did," it was Sam. "I'm not in the mood for your crud," I said flatly hanging up.

When I got to Amber's she offered me some breakfast, but I declined and told her I already ate. I technically did have half a banana so I wasn't lying. We went to her room and caught up. "What's up with you and Sam?" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Absolutely nothing. We broke up yesterday?" I mumbled. "Who dumped who?" she asked. "I dumped him cause  he was cheating on me with Jane. I can't believe she took him from me. She gets all the guys anyways. She could've just let me have this ONE!?!" I said getting choked up. I wouldn't let myself cry though. "You're positive?" she questioned. "They were at Starbucks together, he bought he clothes and stuff at Forever 21, and they had lunch together afterwards," I answered recalling yesterday.

"What's your revenge plan?" she asked like it was nothing. "What?" I looked at her confused. "I know you and your not letting him off this easy. What do you have planned?" she smiled. "Welllll.... I've decided that I'm gonna make him regret cheating. I'm gonna be thin and hot and make him want me, but I won't go back to him," I smiled. "This doesn't sound healthy, Mel," she looked doubtful. "I've already made up my mind. Nothing you can say is gonna change my mind," I sternly replied. "Fine," she said.

We made some cupcakes and watch some YouTube videos and then I had to be back home for my evening run. "I gotta go, but I'll definitely see you around," I smiled. I rode my bike back to my house and ran upstairs. I threw on some sweatpants, a sports bra, and a long sleeve. I put my hair up in a ponytail and laced up my sneakers. I left my house and put in my ear buds. I cranked it up until it was the only thing I could hear. I ran until I couldn't run another foot. I walked back home and did a bunch of crunches once I was back up in my room. I did a bunch of squats and hopped into the shower. I put on pjs and got in bed realizing I had only eaten half a banana today. If it was the price I had to pay for revenge I was willing to pay it.

Amber's POV

Once Mel had left I texted Sam.

Me: You screwed up big time! Call me >:/

A couple seconds later I got a call from Sam.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys are enjoying! :) Just as I was getting writers block I got a burst of ideas so woohoo!!! :D As always don't forget to vote and comment <3