GREEN EYES : EPILOGUE

Many years have passed since the battle of Ammes defeat. George hadn't died, thank goodness, Leo was relived. They got married some time later. Jason was Leo's best man and Ron was Georges.

Pansy and Blaise got married, Draco was his best man, Piper was Pansy's maid of honor.

Thalia and Bianca were dating,but since they could never age they couldn't marry. They were just happy with each other.

Hermione and Ron got married. Obviously.

And finnaly the Potters.

Percy asked Nico to marry them in their 6th anniversary. Nico, in tears said yes and kissed him passionately. Like any fiancée would do.

Draco asked Harry to marry him.
Harry kissed him gently and said yes.
It was the happiest moment in each others life.

Many more years babies were born . many. Many babies.
Holy mama so many babies. Like dang. So many it was hard to tell which was which but here we go.

Pansy and Blaise had twins named Miles and Amanda Zabini. Both had their fathers skin, but their mothers ligth brown eyes and hair.

Hermione and Ron had Hugo and Rose. Obviously.

Leo and George had a son and daughter, thanks to Aphrodite.
The oldest was Freddie, whom looked a lot like Geroge and Esperanza ,who looked just like leo.

Hazel and Frank had daughters named Elanor and Emily. Elanor and Emily had their fathers looks, but mothers personality.

Draco and Harry had 4 children.
Lily Luna, James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Scorpius Malfoy. A lovely family of 6 .
Let's say there were lots of diapers.

Nico and Percy had 3 children,Bianca Reyna, Sally Pearl ,and Jackson River.

Bianca, because it reminded Nico that his sister was always close. Her middle name, Reyna was a reminder of his friend who cared for him.
Percy chose Sally for his daughter because that's the name he'd known as a mother, her middle names pearl because she will always be that to them, and youngest son Jackson was pretty obvious. His middle name reminded him of the free flowling water he loved so dearly.

~~~~~~~

"Come on children ,the trains about to leave" Pansy said as she and the other grown ups hearded the children into platform 9 3/4 .

Amanda and Miles Zabini, both 6th year Slytherins left first, but not before kissing their parents goodbye and saying goodbye to their uncles and aunts.

Esperanza and Freddie Valdez-Weasley, both 4 year Griffindors left as well, doing the same thing Miles and Amanda did.

Elanor and Emily Zhang, Lily Potter, and Hugo Granger-Weasley were still two young to go so they stayed by their parents side.

James Potter a second year Gryffindor waved goodbye and ran inside. Bianca and Sally Di Angelo-Potter also second year, but in Slytherin left as well.

Finnaly, only Scorpius Malfoy-Potter, Albus Potter and Jackson Di Angelo-Potter were starting their first year .

"Alright, good luck boys " Draco said hugging Scorpius and Albus. 
Harry did the same to his sons.

"Be careful Jack, don't believe everything they say, only listen to the teachers." Percy said.

"Ok Papa" Jack said and hugged both Nico and Percy.

The train whistle blew and they were gone.

Percy pulled Nico close, only years ago they were were demigods living terrible dangerous lives. Now they have found love and raised a beautiful family.
"I love you Death Boy"
"I love you too Fish face"

Harry wrapped an arm around Draco, Draco leaned in. They to overcame changes, first they were horrible enimes trying to destroy each other, now a wonderful couple with many children and love in their hearts.
"I love you Dragon"
"I love you Raven"

The two families were the last to leave after the rest.

Then together they walked out calmly back home.
The hoot of an owl was heard, and the day was done.

Both Harry and Percy looked at each other. Both Green eyes staring back.

"Its nice to have a brother like you" Percy said. "I'm glad I have you, bro"

"As do I" Harry answered."as do I"

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading this :3 I'm thinking of making a Drarry and Scorbus One-Shots book soon.

Again thanks for reading and commenting and voting it means a lot to me :)