PERCY JACKSON

"Yes haz" I said a bit rudely. I was just in the middle of showing Professor Sprout my Water Lily plant.

"Sorry, but .. Remember when your mom said you have a brother?"she asked.
"Yes,he's dead,did you not listen?" I asked impationly.

"But...your surname is Potter! Lily said your brothers name was harry-"
"So what?" I interumpted ,"a lot of guys must be named harry potter"
"Percy don't you get it? Your twins! You look exactly the same Black hair,Green eyes, and Adventures heart , I did some reseah and figured out his mother's name is Lily Potter,Your Mom! Poseidon said your real dad died when you were one! Harry's dad died when he was one too!and you were both born London!"       

At first I wanted to denie any of this .
But then I started thinking,..... That is wah too much adivence...

"My...gods...Hazel .. Your right!" I gasped . "Harry's my Brother.."

"Only Frank and Jason know,Jason told piper probably and piper will tell leo ,Frank told nico,...now I'm telling you..."

I sighed and nodded, "I'll owl my mom tonight,well I'll use Leos owl Torch "

"Good"

It was time for our next class ,Defense Against the dark arts with Professor Daniel Felton and the Slytherin. Zees

"What are the three unforgivable curses? I know its an easy one so I except you all to know" Felton said in a kind tone.

Pansy ,Nico,and Blaide raised there hands.

"What no Griffindors? To scared?" Felton said In a joking tone. The Slytherins laughed.

"First one is Imperius Curse,which is a body bind book" Pansy said.
"Crucio Curse,which is pain" Blaise said .
"And the Avada Kedavra Curse,which is kill" Nico told the class.

"Good ,good,10 points each" Felton says.

"Aren't there anymore curses of the sort?" Pansy asked .

The professor raised an eyebrow ,"and you'd like to know this,why?"

Pansy blushed,"well ,-i-i - I'm just interested....sorry.."

"Nonono,its quite fine dear all of us have an curious side to us, but let's not be too curious alright?" He said gently .
His gray eyes showed fatherly care.

Pansy nodded

"Alright class,get out your text books,quill and ink and take notes ,tomorrow the real day begins"

~~~

After the day was done Percy walked up to the owlery ,Torch ,the small screech owl ,hooted happily in seeing him.

"Hello Torch " He said ,got his letter,strapped it to it's legs, and torch flew off.

Percy remembers every word he wrote .

"Dear Mom ,or Mum whatever you prefer .

The first day of Hogwarts was amazing ,I got sorted into Gryffindor ,as was Piper and Leo. Jason,Hazel,and Frank went to Hufflepuff and Nico went to Slytherins .
We made many friends and I want to talk to you about a certain one.
His names Harry.
And I belive he is my brother.
Let me explain ,We both have Green eyes,Black hair, Tall ,adventures, we both have a mother named Lily and Father who died went we were one .
Please write back and give torch some crackers. I love you.

Percy "

Percy sighed as he watched the bird fly away in the darkness.

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~

Dundundun! Guess who is it!