HARRY POTTER

Harry sighed and took in everything he just heard Remus say

"So what your saying is that my brother, Percy,died when Voldemort came? And no one had even confirmed it "

"Yes"Sirius said

"That can't be,he's alive, I saw in a dream" I said

Remus looked curious ,"a dream?"

I nodded,"Yes the night of my parents death, My dad died then my mother,voldemort was left a glob ,then Hagrid took me away, a few moment later my mother woke up and took the other baby away,which is Percy !"

"That's impossible" Sirius said ,"No one can survive the Killing curse other than yourself of course"

Harry took In a deep breath to calm himself ,"but its a possibility she can still be alive "

"Harry" Remus said in a warning like tone ,"don't do anything drastic ,you have school next week ,and you need to study hard to get your Auror diploma understood ?"

Harry wanted to argue ,but felt tired and worn out ,he knew he will never win this fight. Remus and Sirius separate he could ,but together it was impossible (PS.he doesn't mean physicaly )

He nodded his head ,"of course,goodnight" he said

Remus's eyes warmed ,he kissed Harry on the forehead and said ,"goodnight pup"

Sirius plopped on the couch and said ,"well see you in the morning pup,he have to get your roves tomorrow remember that"

Haret nodded said goodnight again and left to rest.

He didn't sleep ,he was night thinking .

Then it hit him.

He had a younger brother ,another peice of family . Percy ? Was that his name? Yes it was,now Ron isn't the only one with a brother who's named after a Greek hero .
And his mother ,also alive . Harry wanted to see her so bad ,to hug and hold her, but he didn't know if she was even live or not, and if she was wouldn't she have come back for him? Or was the pain too unbearable?

Finnaly the last thought harry had were '...mum....Percy.....Alive.' And he was out like a light . No dreams to haunt him tonight.

When morning came the last thing Harry wanted to due was robe shop

"Come on ,just try on a few , Remus and I will check out a new owl for your" Sirius said and walked of to the owl shop.

Truth was Harry didn't want a new owl ,he was fine using Rons ,and the pain of missing Hedwig was unbearable to him. But harry was too tired to say no.

So Harry walked into 'Madam Malkins Robes for all Occasions' and tried on some robes ,Madam Malkins tried several peices of cloth ,another person was besides him,but Harry did not look up.

"Hogwarts to?"

Harry looked up to see malfoy ,"Oh Hello Draco, nice you see you here"

Draco raised an eyebrow,"really? Last time we were dueling to the death ,last time I saw you"

"Time changes"

"I guess your right, love the hair by the way" Draco said .

"Thanks, you too"

Seeing Draco like this made Harry's stomach swist and turn,because Draco isn't as arrogant and spoiled ,he was kinder and more honest .

Out of the corner of Harry's eye someome with raven black hair passed,he seemed familiar .

"Harry?" Draco said trying to get Harry's attention .

"Humm?" Harry asked and turned to face Draco .

"Are you right? You zonned out on me"

"I'm fine" harry looked out the window again ,the raven haired boy was not there anymore ,"just fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ok for writing class we had to write about someone we would like to be for a day ,and I said I would like to be Draco Malfoy ,everyone's like "eww isn't he that evil brat ?  Why would you want to a dude?, just no"
So I wrote that I would love to be him because he is truly sweet on the inside and is a great father to Scorpius . yatayata , so that brings up the questions who should you be for a day???