PERCY JACKSON

I was standing in the middle of the battle ground with the heavy weight on my shoulder and the first thing Harry does is dissaperate to Zeus knows where!
Luckely Amme didn't notice.

I made a few quick prayers.

'Please Lady Artemis Goddess of the hunt ,Help me out here ,I'll do anything you ask of me,your one of the few gods I trust now . I beg you.'

'Lady Hecate ,Goddess of Magic,I ask for guidance, I have no wand for protection help me please. Its not much .just help... I'll sacrifice whatever animal you want"

'Ares ,God of War ,I know we haven't been much of allies, but I could really use your guidance here since a battle is about to break out. So ...please? I'll sacrifice anything '

Amme must have known what u was doing

"Praying to your petty Greek gods? Like you said, your not even a demigod! Why would they help you?!"

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Becouse I hope they will help"

She laughed at me ,with cruel sneer kind of grin.

"Now back to business, Since you aren't the one I'm looking for I'll just have to use your nico.. "

She did a taxi whistle and waved her wand,Blue sparks flew out.

In seconds a curly blonde haired girl with blue eyes,whom I presume is Lavender , apparated with my nico I'm her arms.

Nico seemed angry ,not with me this time. But with Lavender.
His eyes were it's original dark brown ,not red. And I was relived.

"Let me go ass hat"he yelled.

"Don't use that kind if language here young man" Amme lectured.

"What language? I said Hat!"

He turned to me and a grin broke out from his adorable face I've come to love.

"Percy!" I loved it when he said my name.

"Don't worry Nico I have a plan!"

Truth was I didn't have a plan.

But the hopeful look in his eyes made me determined to make one.

"Get me my knife Draco" Amme said surprisingly calm.

Draco hesitantly handed her one from His cloak pocket .
It was a mixture of bone iron,celestian bronze, imperial gold ,and regular steel.

"Nico run!" I yelled.
But lavander that inhumanly strength that kept Nico in place.

Amme slowly walked towards Nico licking her lips.

"Soon..my mother ...will live!!"

"Stop!" A voice said from behind

Everyone, Amme,Percy,Lavander, Draco,and all the hooded figures turned.

"Nobody touches Nico Di Angelo without the authority of his Sister!" A dark haired girl with brown eyes said.

"Bi-Bianca?" Nico's voice filled with hope and hesitanse.

Behind her the Hunters of Artemis stood . Thalia right behind her.

Bianca Di Angelo smirked ,"Yes,dear brother the one and only. And if your want to mess with my family,have to go through me. "

Thalia spoke in a loud voice

"HUNTERS ATTACK !!"

The group of girls screamed like banshees and ran into the field.

Thalia knocked off Ammes Knife and started fist figthig her.

Bianca ran to Nico shooting an Arrow through Lavanders skull making her collapse. I felt bad,it wasn't her fault,she was being controlled.

A girl with ginger hair ran towards me ,knocking of Dean and Seamus seending them to unconscious.

"My Lady" I gasped

"Shh" Artemis whispered "I heard your prayers ,I'm not aloud to help Demigods ...Hecate told me to tell you that you can cast spells from your hands.and Ares has blessed thus battle in your favor"

Just them I heard more people apparate .

It was Harry with back up .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to make the fight in Harry's POV so I'll stop here.
Comment what you think on the story so far. !
And special announcement my BFF finnaly got Wattpad.
Goddess_Carah go follow her :3