HARRY POTTER

I apparated with the remaining Order Members by my side,turns out the fighting started without us ,instantly we fought the enemy side,I had explained the best I could trying to calm down my godfather telling him I was ok and came back as quick as I possibly could .

I started shooting stunning spells ,these were my friends after all  their minds have been tempered with .

Wait were those wolves? Who were these girls? They don't seem like witches.

I ran towards my brother and embracing him. "Are you alright?" I ask concerned.
He nodded and spit out blood.
Obviously he wasn't ok.

"We must protect Nico,he's the blood of the male demigod that Amme needs ,My friend Thalia is stalling her . BIANCA!" Percy called out.

Suddenly I saw a dark haired girl with brown eyes run towards us avoiding the arrows and spells being shooted nico was behind this mysteries girl.

"I know Percy,you and i will take care of Nico,Harry has to stop Draco . " the girl named Bianca said

"What?" I asked .

We were a good distance from the fight now.

"Because he is the second offer of male blood" 

"What?" I asked again

"Frank and Jason can't be it,it has to be Greek blood. Leo can't be it due to him being born with a disabled father. His blood is to raw.
Draco is a Demigod. I could sense him from far away. Which godly parent ,I don't know. But Draco's blood is pure ,then adding magical blood to it...."
She paused.
"Percy,Harry....Gaia isn't the only one rising and neither is Voldemort. . . Kronos is too,hes using Draco as a host. "

I stared at them like an idiot. I don't know who Gaia is. Voldemort I already knew,but Who was kronos? I heard his name before In a book. Oh if only Hermione wasn't hypnotized,I could really use her smarts by now.

Percy had gone very white ,"no.nonono! All of them together. Working side by side....they will be invincible"

"Where's Draco?" I asked suddenly.

Bianca looked out into the battle ground ,"I can't see them. By the gods it's bloody!" She looked sullen. "Many hunters... Gone.."

Nico placed a hand on his sisters shoulder.

"Accio Draco !" I casted.

Nothing happened.

"God dammit!" I cursed. If Draco was in trouble I need to find him and get him back. I can't loose him.not now.not ever. And if he's being mind controlled by some evil villain I might go mad!

"Come on"Bianca grumbled leading us into the fight.
Nico and i got our wands and started shooting ,Bianca got her Bow and Arrow and started shooting.
Percy shot hand spells .

My mind was getting cloudy.
I couldn't think straight.
I need to make sure Draco was ok.

I looked at the forest. I saw two hooded figures leave.

I knew it was them .Draco and Amme .
I followed without a second thought .

I saw percy run towards me,following me from behind.

I didn't turn back ,today Amme must die. I have to kill him . but what of Percy?

I turned ,"Percy go back,take care of Nico!"

Percy seemed hesitant"I Love him but Amme isn't after him anymore, I need to help you. Brothers help each other. Its what they do. "

I stared at my younger brother and nodded,"then come on let's go"

Then we ran .

Amme was shooting blocking spells at us,which we deflected.

We finnaly ran into another clearing with a blue river flowing past us.

Amme got her bone iron,imperial gold,and Celestian Broze knife and waved it near Draco's through.

"My mother said I must spread the son of Persephones blood into the blue river ,which leads into the black lake . This Demigod will shed its blood  and then take the host of my uncle Kronos! You have failed. Get closer and I shall cut him instantly"

We stepped back.

I stared into Draco's Grey eye .
It was pleading for forgiveness.
Its other ,half red and half gold finnaly made sense.

The red signified that he was under control. The gold...maybe having Kronos as a host has given him that.

"Amme....let him go" Percy thretned .

"Why ex son of Poseidon" Amme questioned with a sneer.

Percy's eyes glanced behind her.

I saw movement in the bushes.

"Because ,Miss.Riddle . My friends Thalia and Bianca are behind you with their bows out",Percy smirked .

Thalia and Bianca emerge with their weapons out pointing to Ammes neck.

Another girl with auburn hair jumped I'm with her silver bow and arrow as well.

Amme looked frightened.

The unknown girl knocked Amme down, Amme struggled getting up.

Bianca placed her hands on Ammes neck,chocking her. Her knees on ammes chest.

"You bastered"

Then she threw her knife at Draco's gut.

Thalia got a hold of Draco first. I ran to them hugging Draco close.
His eyes. Oh his lovely eyes ,loosing their color .
Thalia and I quikley took of our jackets . She placed hers under the grass ,I used mine to wrap Draco.
Like Bianca said ,no blood must touch the ground.
Tears filled my eyes. No...not my Draco.

Amme growled and coughed blood.

"Bitches! His blood must leak ! Nico di Angelo will die because of this I swear. He will parish"
I saw the terror in Percy's eyes.
With my eyes I told him to go,we can handle it from here.
Percy ran to find Nico.

Bianca's brown eyes turned deadly.

"Nobody messes with Nico!" She pointed her bow at Ammes for head.

The auburn haired girl stopped her.

"No stop! The gods will decide her punishment. "

"Lady Artemis please. She doesn't deserve to live after all this"

"She brought you back child..." Artemis argued.

"To hades with that!" Bianca yelled tears in her eyes.

"Her power is too strong ,I have to"

Artemis sighed "if you must"

Bianca took aim .

Amme smiled ,"I'll join my mother and father finnaly ,while you watch your own brother die in your arms after the curse I put on him. Draco will die as well"

And the Arror peirced Ammes skull .

I stared at Draco again,both of his eyes the light gray I knew I fell in love with.

I remembered his warm lips on mine.
Tears fell down.

"Dray-....I love you" I whispered. I pulled his head on my lap.

He smiled weakly,"love you most scarhead"

Then the light faded from his eyes. Leaving me forever.

~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if you cried. I like drinking the tears of my readers. Mwahahha.