HARRY POTTER

Even though Harry couldn't move he sure could hear every word of the people around.

"A-Annabeth" Percy's voice rang through Harry's ears.
Yes,Harry thought,I'm not alone !

Harry started to move again trying to get up from the floor but the blonde witch Percy called 'Annabeth' casted
"Perfictis Totalus" and he fell back like a stick . God dammit fuck.

But he could still hear everything they said .

"Annabeth.... Y-your a-"

"A witch? Of course i am! My,.. did you really believe that Frederick Chase ,the old No-Maj is my father? Disgusting! He's a repulsive old man ,My Mother is Athena and my Father is Voldemort ,well..was! But tonight he will return . My half-sister Amme will take it from here.."
Her voice was scraty and rough.

Amme picked him up ,harry noticed he was bleeding .he started feeling woozie with just looking at the blood. He didn't like the sigth of blood,it reminded him of all the people he let die.

Percy moved forward ,"No leave him!"

Amme laughed ,"a Percy , you have two choices. One save Harry by using your patronus spell ,OR you can save your precious Boyfriend!"

"Nico..." Percy whispered ,"What about him!?"

Amme cackled ,"He's in the astronomy tower ,on the ledge with one if my followers ,think her name was Lavender ."

That's imposibble ,Harry thought, Lavender died. Didn't she..? Or did she live ?
Obviously live.

Percy growled . he took out his wand about to cast some sort of spell before Amme interrupted.

"Ah-ah-ah I wouldn't do that if I were you ," She pointed her wand to Harry's skull .

Percy stepped back.
Two boys,Dean and Seamus held him back . Dean broke Percy's wand in half ,Percy let out a shocked gasped .
He wanted to stab the two boys,but there eyes were red a sigh they were under control.

"Ah there's a good boy,listen brat my father said to awake my mother first, and for that I need Demigod blood to hit the earth . It must be you and I have my half sister Annbeth for the other drop,one male one female!"

Percy chuckled a low thretening chuckle .

"What's so funny Perseus?" Amme questioned her head leaning to the side.

" I'm a pureblood Wizard ,didn't your fellow sister tell you? I'm no Demigod,Poseidon just blessed me ,my real father is James Potter "

Seamus tightened His hold on Percys neck making him chock.

"What?!" Amme spat . Annabeth shakingly took a step back,a look of terror in her face ,she knew how rash her sister could be when she was angry.

"W-well it worked l-last time I t-thougth-"

"You thought wrong ,stupid daughter of Athena!" Yelled Amme angryly.
"AVADA KADAVRA!"

Annabeth was sent flying into the trees ,her back hit a hard pine snapping her neck and back instantly.
Her demigod blood flowing through the dark ground, making the white snowy ground crimson red.

"Well,that's one"

The spell bounding Harry was fading, he could feel his toes and fingers . but it was hard to do much just standing doing nothing .

"Wait-" Percy continued ,without a second thought of his former girlfriend . "Your mother...is ..."

"Gaia!" Amme screamed In frustration.

"Yes inconpatent fool,my mother is Gaia, I'm the living life form of two of the greatest evil villans to have ever existed. Lord Voldemort and Gaia the Earth Goddess!"

There was horrible silence.

"That's impossible, the only way getting back your mother is if we do this in Greece,it can't be just any surface . another flaw in your idiotic plan"

Dean punched Percy,making him bleed.

"Ah,young mudblood thats were your wrong again. The grounds of Hogwarts are sacred and ancient. Gaia herself made the land so beautiful ! She specificly told me to here. And I'll still have to kill you since you will interfere, unless you would like to join that is"

"Never,"Percy said stubbornly ," I'll stand by Hogwarts"

Amme glared,"May I remined you ,Persues ,that your Nico is still on top of the Astronomy tower? Ready to fall any second. One wave of my wand and Lavander will know its the signal when red lights starts to show "

Percy looked like he was struggling with himself. He needed a plan .

Harry could see everyone under their hoods, all of them...Draco being one of them. His eyes were the strangest ,One was grey, like his original showing fear. The other was a mix of pure red and blazing gold.
Not like the others that were all pure red. Harry pleaded with his eyes to make Draco come to his senses. He did not budge.

The numbness was all gone by now from Harry. With a swift movement he apparated to get some back up.

Leaving Percy to fend for himself

~~~~~~~
I Love cliffhangers .

If anyone confused~

Annabeth- Daughter of Voldy and Athena ,a month before Voldy killed the potters.
Delphi- daughter of Voldy and Bellatrix.
Amme- Daughter of Voldy and Gaia