She squealed excitedly as she gripped onto my neck tightly

She squealed excitedly as she gripped onto my neck tightly. I place small kisses all over her face.

*End of flashback*
My first son Lucas embraced me into a hug. I held him to me tightly. I kiss his forehead and drag him towards the living room. He lets go of my arm and goes to his younger brother which is 5 years old now, Jacob. Jacob runs excitedly to me and wraps his tiny arms around me and mumbles into my ear cutely "Hey daddy", he had always been a daddy's boy while my other son Lucas was always a mummy's boy. I leave them to their toys.They play together with their toy trucks.

I go into the kitchen and I'm met with the sight of MY woman with her swollen round stomach, she still looked beautiful and it gained more and more everyday. I loved her small figure engulfed with a large stomach in front of her. I loved her all together. Her feet were as rounded as balloons literally. She was waddling around the kitchen gathering ingredients for the meal she was probably craving. I kiss her cheeks and say my greeting and then start helping her with the food. I rub her belly softly and then kneel down and kiss her belly. Our little girl was in there and we couldn't wait until we had her. We had decided Lucas Elliot , Jacob James and we had decided to name our first girl Isabella Marie.

 We had decided Lucas Elliot , Jacob James and we had decided to name our first girl Isabella Marie

She was bound to come any day now. I hated how she worked so hard and that was the reason I was taking a break from pack business for the next 2 to 3 weeks knowing she is due this week. I wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle my head in her neck and love the scent that surrounds me. We are cut off by our youngest son screaming informing us that the boys were arguing over their toys. I seated Sophia down as she had already started making her way towards them, I made sure she was on the seat and made my way to my kids. I looked at them disapprovingly. "What are my little boys fighting over?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. Lucas put his head down in shame "I'm sorry dad I snatched the toy off Jacob" I smiled proudly at how he tells me the truth and that he knew he did wrong. I picked both of them up and rain kisses on every inch of their faces.

They ended up apologising to each other. They hardly fought it was just those times. I made my way back to my wife and I sat beside her. We began chatting. While I was drinking her homemade lemonade ,she made my lemon drink come back out after she said "I made it easy to gain my love" I choked on the drink. I look at her hysterically "Girl you gave me hell!" Her laughter filled the house as she made her way towards the living room. I shake my head and grin to myself. I follow her lead and help her sit down. We played with the kids. My mind drifted off to when I had thought I lost her...

*Flashback*
"I'm sorry for your loss alpha" I shake my head 'No'. In my head I was like no I didn't lose the love of my life and my child I continued to neglect the truth but then her mouthwatering scent had made its way to my senses. She was alive and I could feel it, that moment I had mind linked every pack member that attended this fight and told them to gather around everywhere and kill anything in their sight that belonged to his pack. I told everyone to keep looking for her, which of course everyone had followed what I had said.

I got to a dark basement after I knocked all the guards that were in my way. He stood their looking at MY mate as if she was his which had made me see all red and only red. I attacked him without him knowing, as we kept attacking each other, I was about to rip his heart out but instead he got a wolfsbane coated knife and stabbed himself and closed his eyes to his death. There my mate laid chained up to a wall. Her tear stricken face had made me emotional. I ran towards her and unbolted the metal and everything and kissed every wound.

 I ran towards her and unbolted the metal and everything and kissed every wound

She had sobbed into my shoulder. I held onto her tightly and possessiveness taking over. I murmur loud enough to her "Only Mine" and her reply had been "Only Yours" He looked into her eyes and said to boost the wolfs ego "Only His" which she replied with "Only Yours"

*End of flashback*
I'm cut off with my beautiful wife's voice "She's coming"

*******************
OMG ITS THE END 😭 THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IM ACTUALLY GOING TO MISS WRITING THIS EVERY TUESDAY. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Comment , vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you. I hope you like the book!

xxEzzy