Chapter 25

Comment, vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you! I hope you enjoy the book?
Dedicated to Dad
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
I held in my laughter as I stared at my beautiful mate thinking I had a mistress behind her back. Little did she know that the person wrapped up in my arms was my cousin. I wrapped my arms a little tighter trying to console my cousin as she looked between Sophia and I. I looked at Sophia and mind linked her "Sophia she's my cousin" I said softly.  Once I had said that Sophia had visibly relaxed making me confirm that she wasn't going to give me the silent treatment. My cousin had appeared in tears on my office door due to her mate leaving her for another she wolf which had made me want to shred that boy limb by limb. I was so protective over her because she was my only girl cousin. I felt like her older brother and felt that she needed to be protected by me weather brother or not.

 I felt like her older brother and felt that she needed to be protected by me weather brother or not

Once my cousin had drifted off to sleep. I put her down and covered her. I made my way downstairs towards Sophia, when I heard an unmistakable soft heartbeat. I looked around trying to find a scent but found none. I started making my way towards the kitchen when I heard my mate in the bathroom vomiting her guts out. I bolted through the house to reach her. Once I reached her I rubbed her back soothingly and lifted her hair up.

 Once I reached her I rubbed her back soothingly and lifted her hair up

Once she was done she brushed her teeth. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I once again heard that soft heart beat, I peeked my head upwards trying to find the scent once again. I looked at Sophia "Do you hear that?" I asked. She wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" She says confusedly. I shake my head mumbling "Don't worry" knowing fully well that she would of hear loud and clear. I stopped and picked up Sophia bride style hearing her cute squeal. I carried her gently to our room and covered her. Once I kissed her forehead, I made my way to the other side of the bed engulfing her into my arms. While we look into each other's eyes I say "I should call the pack doctor to come and check on you" She shakes her head 'No' knowing I had already made a decision.

She convinced me to leave her until tomorrow morning and if she was still unwell I would be allowed to contact the pack doctor to come and check on her. She snuggled deeper into me as I thought of what I was going to do with my cousins mate. Who would leave their mate for a person that can forget you in a second. I shake my head in disappointment as I think of what I should do. He sure needed a little beating to wake him up, but the problem was where the hell did he run off to the little coward.

I looked down at my mate a grin already making its way onto my face. I put my fingers through her hair softly while I looked at her olive skin and black thick eyelashes that shadow on her high cheek bones. Her breathing was even letting me know that she was fast asleep and nothing could hurt her. A shrill noise rang throughout the room making me get up carefully and answer Sophia's phone.

A=Ace E=Emma
A-"Emma?" I ask
E- "Hey um is Sophia around?" She replies.
A-"She's asleep, do you want me to tell her to call you once she awakens." I ask once again.
E-"Yes please" She says barely audible. She then asks almost immediately "Did you tell her what you are?"
A-"Actually she turned out to be one too"
E-"What, How?" She says shocked
A-"She needed to be around a pack to activate the genes" I reply.

After we finished talking about Sophia, we decided that we will talk later and that I will make sure Sophia calls her back after she wakes up from her slumber.After that phone call I knewEmma needed Sophia. From the sound of her voice it seemed that she felt upset from something. She was talking but it was like she was physically somewhere else. I got back into bed deciding it was best to sleep.

Once I awakened, I found the bed empty and the spot where my mate once was cold. That meant she had been out of bed for a while. I got up and made my way into the bathroom. I finished my shower and started making my way downstairs when I heard cluttering and the sound of pans scraping each other. I puffed out a breath in annoyance knowing Sophia was probably making something and over tiring herself. Once I reached the kitchen I observed how she worked around the kitchen. It was like she was in her own world. I smiled at the thought of her being happy. I could tell she was doing something with the black numbers she had bought.I then looked at her and shivered in disgust.

She stood in front of me with a cup filled with a banana and pickle juice. I thinker I had vomited right then and there as I looked at her enjoying it. I came up to her, forgetting that she gets scared easily. She jumped in fear holding her hand to her heart. She glared at me playfully, with me smiling in return. She looked at me nervously and I looked confusedly at her. She looked anxious but excited at the same time. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you go set up a movie for us while I get us some popcorn" She says to be softly. I nod my head in agreement and put on the movie 'The blind side" it had always been both our favourites. Once I dimmed the lights and got us blankets and pillows. I waited for Sophia.

Once she entered she turned on the lights and looked at me nervously once again and that's when she gave me 2 jumpers knowing it's our thing. She looked into my eyes and whispered softly "I'm pregnant"

*******************Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Comment , vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you. I hope you like the book!
Pregnant!?

xxEzzy