Chapter 16

Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
She was in heat and she didn't even know it. Sh*t! All the males are gonna look at what's mine. My wolf wanted to take over but I wouldn't allow it because if I did he would scare Sophia.

I inhale deeply as I stalk towards her. Her face was flushed red and she put her head down. I lift her chin up with my finger. Lust takes over my eyes as I snuggle my head in her neck which makes her gasp. She wraps her tiny hands around my neck making me inwardly groan at the 'Jr Ace' slowly rising. I inhale her smell which makes my mind go into a daze. She starts drawing circles onto my back while trying to get as close as she can to me. Which makes me stiff because I'm scared of the outcome. "Sophia please don't do that right now" she asks why which I reply to her with "Because if you keep doing that I wont control my actions and once you walk out that door you may not be the cute little virgin you are right now" She goes beetroot red and untangles her self from me and takes 2 steps back. She then groans out in pleasure as I embrace her once again. Then I once again pull away.
"Ace" She murmurs.
"Yes Sophia?" I reply
"My body is burning and it's really hurting but once you touch me it makes me feel like I wanna do very rude things to your body." Her innocent comment does nothing to Ace jr. And that's what just fuels my hunger for her more.
"I have to go Sophia ill send someone up ok?" She glares at me as I bolt out of the office knowing if I stayed I would take her right their and then. I mindlink every male to leave the building and any girl that swings that way to leave. I then mindlink the receptionist to come and take Sophia to the safe house and organise an ice cold bath. I knew that wouldn't help as much as my touch but if I stayed any longer I would lose control.

As soon as I get home I go and have a shower. I get dressed, and make my way downstairs. I get chips and settle my self on the couch wondering how my innocent but feisty angel is doing. I thought about the first day she had come in it was the first time I had inhaled her I had felt the tingles but I didn't act out of instinct, my wolf had told me the first day that I had met her. She was and she is my mate. It was different because every person we had working at the company were werewolfs. She was the first human I had ever let work at my company. My pack had been surprised cause they had never imagined me accepting a human in the company. They had always known I only accept werewolfs. The thing is this brain surgeon thing always works because we always have a witch come in and give us healing blood to heal everything and make it look natural. No one has ever known except the trustworthy members in the pack that I bring that in. Its not that we don't know how to do surgery we just prefer that people live longer.

I am brought out of my thoughts by the phone blazing out loud. I pick up my phone and answer it with my alpha voice "Speak" I say.
"Alpha your mate something wrong has happened!" I grab my keys straight away without thinking "Your in the safe house right?" I ask "Yes alpha" The girl mumbles.

The car comes alive but I don't wait, I slam my foot on the accelerator making my way towards the safe house in between the forest. The house had been built when my dad was around it was exactly like a tree house but it was safe for members to stay their. It was luxury and it had camouflaged with the whole forest setting. As soon as I arrive I leave my car door open and run as fast as I can up the stairs smelling around for Sophia. As soon as I enter through the front door the sweetest smell ever stronger then ever drifts through my nose which makes me inwardly groan. The smell of her was a mango with a hint of strawberry which made me groan as those were my favourite things to inhale. I smile to myself with a smug look as her eyes turn to me as soon as I enter and she attacks me. She embraces me tightly making me feel like a jerk for leaving her.

She clutched onto me for dear life as if I would let her go. All of a sudden she started to shake and move away from me, she cries out in agony as I see the horror happen in front of my eyes. She kept writhing in pain and I almost cried at the sight before me almost but I held my self back as she started to deform in front of me. Her little self standing up normally transformed into a hunched back with four paws on the floor and her head rearranging to the front. Her small body sprouting white fur starting from her arms spreading like wild fire and her groans and screams getting louder in agony. All I could do was stand back and watch because if I neared her she would attack,she was in heat and transforming and I don't know how it happened unless...she had werewolf parents.

White fur started to sprout out from where once their was a little hot feisty girl transformed into a white blue eyed wolf standing proudly in front of some of the pack members. She walked around a bit to probably try and see why she four feet and fur coming from god knows where. She looked around until her eyes stopped at my eyes me the next first mindlink made me want to mark her then and their she looks around again and let's her eyes linger on my eyes "Mine" She growls.

*******************Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
What heat?
Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy