Chapter 2

*Ace Pov*
I look at the girl that stands in front of me. The first girl to ever not look at me like a piece of meat also the first one to defy me. There some thing about her thats alluring. Shes not like most girls that have come in today, shes the hasn't thrown her self at me  which isn't helping my ego at all. I smirk at her as she gives me a glare that would have put me 6 feet underground. When I bumped into her I didn't expect such a reaction from a small girl even though she was wearing heels she only came up to my shoulders. She looked around 5'4 maybe 5'5. I was 6'3. She had a small pout which looked so cute but I wasn't going to tell her that. She was pretty hot and to be honest I wouldn't mind having her for a night but she didn't look like the type that would agree. She has the human aura.

"What are you here for miss..?" I ask even though I know her name because her resume is on my desk.

"Its miss Sophia Rosalie to you but i didn't need to tell you that cause my resume is on your desk you know" she says with her smart mouth.

"Do you want a job here or not?" I demand angrily as I realise she is trying to make me look dumb.

She puts her head down with her hair covering her face like curtains. "Of course I do" she grumbles

"Look at me when you talk Miss Rosalie" I say even though its because I want to see what shes thinking right now.
She looks up and its like some one lit a match stick in her eyes and she steps forward with her alluring perfume that is so soft that it's not as intoxicating as the other wh***s perfume. The fury is seen clearly in her eyes as she assess my face then whispers" I may want to work here but I wont be your little dog Mr Adrian" she smiles and steps back "Can we continue the interview sir" her eyes daring me to say no.

"Why do you want to work here? What can you offer for this company others wont hm?"
"Well" she starts off "I am compassionate about being a brain surgeon I really want to help make people better. I have read a brief history about your company and I want to help make this company bigger and bigger even though its really big but I just want to make this a better place for people to come and know that we will help them" the sparkle in her eye didn't faze to amaze me as she spoke about helping people. From then I knew she got the job but just to annoy her I say "Okay stop I get it, you will get a call to let you know if you got into the job or not. "See you next time" and once she gets up I say "or not" her face morphs into anger as she gets up and fixes her self up and slams the door on the way out.

I call my best friend Alexander and I ask if he's up for clubbing which I know he wont say no to because come on theres girls there and whats better then that..nothing. Sophia is what the hell am I thinking. I only want Sophia for her body nothing else suree. I grumble under my breath, why the hell am I talking to myself. If I take what's mine I might put them in danger.

I go home to my mansion, I live alone and my parents live in their own mansion. I glance at my garden that I have never touched, thats the reason why I have maids and gardeners etc. My maid Linda opens the door for me and I smile as I see she has made my favourite cookies. I walk up to her and hug her. Linda was my childhood nanny literally shes my second mum and I don't know what I honesty would do without her. She knows me without me needing to tell her.. hell she knows me better then my own mum.
I have a shower and pull on my outfit which consists of a grey hat a black t-shirt underneath a grey jacket with my most comfy jeans and black shoes. I also put on my black Rolex watch.

I call Alexander and let him know that I'm leaving the house and I'll meet him at the downtown club

I call Alexander and let him know that I'm leaving the house and I'll meet him at the downtown club. I jump into my black Porsche that literally is my life. I stare out the window and think of that sassy beauty. Shes something ill admit. Her outfit looked hot when she walked in with a sway of her hips in those tight fitted leather jeans, and by the look she gives you she doesn't know that shes that beautiful. Shes so oblivious about her self that its weird.

I park my car in the front and give my keys to valet, the paparazzi hound me as I enter. When I first agreed to take over the company I didn't know that i would be that famous which honestly I don't like cause its like they don't got anything better to do. I slip through security cause they know me and I go to the second floor and look around.

Alexander arrives and comes upstairs and sits next to me.
"Hey" I say and he answers back with a hey.
"Whats got you in such a sour mood" I smirk "I can't stay long" he grumbles. "Why not?" "Cause i have an early flight to japan tomorrow some thing played up with the goods." "Oh hope it goes well bro". Alexander's father and so on passed down the company to him just like me he didn't know he would be that famous and didn't know that we would have people invading our privacy.

After Alexander leaves I look down and a girl catches my eyes not like Sophia does. I close my eyes and make my way downstairs and I start my flirting. Her hair is wavy and she has a good body and I offer drinks but I didn't think I would regret it...

Were sitting in my car while shes flirting with me. I pick her up bridal style ready for the fun to begin and once I started unlocking her door with the keys she gave me, knowing I'm probably just going to drop her off cause Sophia's the only one on my mind. I am shocked at what I see on the couch .Watching god knows what shes watching, is Sophia. Her head looks my way and her eyes bulge out and this time I cant help but laugh.

"Not you again" she mutters

****************************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.

xxEzzy