Chapter 21

Comment, vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you! I hope you enjoy the book?
Dedicated to jessicajoje , Fxb2802
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
Sophia had been in a coma. Ever since then I haven't left the spot beside her bed. I only left to hunt down the hunter which I succeeded. I had found out it was a hunter, the stupid hunter didn't know that he had left a lot of evidence. That was how I ended up at his house. He had been surprised when he saw me. He had even pulled out wolfsbane to scare me but little did he know that his life was over as soon as he let me in. I know Sophia wouldn't have allowed me to kill the hunter but it was a mates instinct.

I played with her hair. My other hand holding her hand. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead. I looked at her ghostly pale face and the midnight black circles under her eyes. I let out a breath that I had been holding in. Her once plump pink lips were now purplish bluish. "Sophia I know that we spent such little time but I fell in love with you. I know its way to early but I just love you crazy. I love that you make me jealous when we're watching  the bachelor, but guess what baby now their is the bachelorette which means it's my turn even though not one of them can compare to your beauty. I fell in love with your cute body that you always complain about. I love you Sophia and I need you. Your the air that I breath to stay alive. Im waiting for you please wake up."

I make my way towards my company knowing I have an appointment booked for today

I make my way towards my company knowing I have an appointment booked for today. I had to leave Sophia even though I didn't want to. I had a pack member get the equipment ready while I was in the office. I smelt another alpha enter the building which made me stand up and make my way towards the front entrance. I growl under my breath knowing that he is here to cause a problem. "Alpha Kale" I say in my alpha voice. He smirks at me. I look at him "Should we go to my office?" I ask and he nods his head 'Yes'. He follows after me. I take my seat behind the desk and point at the chair "You may sit". He sits down and gets comfortable.

"Is it true you found your mate?" He questions. I look at him "Why do you ask?" I ask already seething at his question. He smirks at me "You know the usual. You asked me once what makes me happy right?" I nod my head "I want your mate" I growl and stand up "Well you can't have her!" I seethe. He smirks and acts like he didn't ask for anything "You ruined my childhood Ace, I deserve to steal something away from you." I look at him "It's Alpha Ace to you" I puff out a breath "I stole your childhood?" I laugh "Me?" He growls and stands up.

"I want her and I will have her" I stop laughing and look him in the eye "Don't you dare come near her, I will give you anything just don't touch her" He smiles knowingly "Now I really have to have her if she has taken down the notorious and cold hearted Alpha" I look at him sharply "Leave my territory and don't you dare come back if it's for my mate cause I don't share." He nods and makes his way out but before he steps out he looks at me "Watch Alpha" He says in a threatening tone thinking that I was afraid from him.

I exit the surgery room proud of the patient we once again saved. It had been a while since I had come to work. All of a sudden my ringtone is heard alerting me someone is calling. I look at the screen and realise it's my father. I answer it "Hi dad how are you?" I ask through the phone, he doesn't even answer he gets straight to the point "I found out about Sophia's werewolf gene. Meet me at the treehouse in 10" He days and ends the call.

I park the car under the treehouse and jog up the stairs. I open the door to find my father already sitting on the couch with papers scattered around him. Their he sat with a pink striped shirt with grey trousers and his brown classy shoes. His silver watch hanging lightly off his wrist and silver cuff links.

 His silver watch hanging lightly off his wrist and silver cuff links

Beside him sat my mother. She also wore a typical mother outfit with a jeans oversized top with white buttons down and black leggings accompanied with brown knee boots. She topped off the look with a coloured scarf ranging from brown to beige and more. She also had her long creme woollen sweater instead in jacket form.

I embraced my mum and kissed her cheek before man hugging my father

I embraced my mum and kissed her cheek before man hugging my father. "Son have a seat" I obliged and sat down waiting for the news. "Sophia is the Alpha's daughter, from our enemy pack" I inhaled deeply. "You mean to say she's the Black moons's Alpha daughter?" He nods his head 'Yes' I look at my father. "What are we going to do?" I murmur. "She's your mate your going to keep her here with you but their is a risk we're taking and they may attack if they find out" I nod my head in understanding.

"Do I let Sophia know .. if she wakes up?" I say softly once again. My mother gives me the look of pity and sympathy. I let my frustration out "She's been in a coma for months! I need her and she won't come back. I feel weak without her. For one whole month I stayed beside her but it took me down seeing her so lifeless and pale" I yell in frustration. The door suddenly is opened "Sorry Alpha your mate..."

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Comment , vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you. I hope you like the book!
What happen to Sophia?

xxEzzy