Chapter 17

Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!
Shoutout to assiduously
xxEzzy

***************************************

*Sophia Pov*
My legs give out on me as I start to tremble and shake. My whole body blazing with fire as the heat spreads through my inner self. My legs give out on me and collapse on the wooden floor. My bones start to deform, making me groan and scream in agony. The fire sears throughout my whole body. I felt my back arch and my hands and feet drop to all fours. My senses start to sharpen making my ears hear from the treehouse to outside. The smell of mango overtaking my senses. The strongest outstood the most was mango covering the other scents.

I walked around as I stare down at my toes. They were as white as paper. I looked confusedly at my self. Why did I have fur sprouting out of me? Your a werewolf hunny..
Wait who are you? I ask my self dumbly
I'm Isabella you wolf but you can call me Izzy!
Wait my what?
Were and wolf ,Werewolf
How am I a werewolf? Omg I'm not human anymore?
You are but you are now Kinda a werewolf?
Shh go away. I look around while everyone's eyes are on me I walk around a little but until my gaze falls onto Ace.

'Mine' I say in my head, Ace steps forward "Wanna go for a run?" I nod my head not knowing exactly what's going on with me. He looks at me once again and orders everyone to exit the room. He comes near me and starts leading me outside. Once we reach outside he starts to take off his clothing making me turn around. He whispers my name "I'm going to change into my wolf now and we will go for a little run until you see yourself ok?" I nod my head.

Once he finishes saying that a black wolf emerges from under the treehouse making me gape at its beauty. Their in all its glory stood a pitch black wolf, its head was held up high while its height stood bigger then me covering me all if he wanted to. His fur so fluffy you could pat it. His honeycomb eyes sticking out the most reminding me of Ace.

He walks towards me slowly I step back a little but then regret it, a look of hurt had crossed his face which made me feel like an idiot for doing it

I step forward and nuzzle his neck not knowing what I'm doing, he nips my ear playfully making me smile but instead I think I had a wolfy grin. I step on his paw and run hiding but not too far. I keep for the lookout but don't notice he's right beside me about to nip my tail. We keep running and playing until we reach a beautiful lake . It was a nice cool area. It has trees and rocks with a waterfall. The water was so clear you could look at your self and that's exactly what I did

 The water was so clear you could look at your self and that's exactly what I did

I look down at my white fur. I was a werewolf and I didn't even know they were real till today. I was leaning off a rock looking at my features below, my pinkish nose with my ears perked up listening to the sounds around me.

 I was leaning off a rock looking at my features below, my pinkish nose with my ears perked up listening to the sounds around me

I looked back at Ace. He put his head directing me that we should go back, I nod my head 'Yes' and I follow after him. Once we get back to the treehouse he takes me back to the room I was in before he came in. All of a sudden he starts to change and their stood in all his glory and baby suit was Ace.

I turned away straight away. He calls out to me and once I turn around this time he's dressed up. "Imagine yourself in human" I do that and fail. "Imagine your hair and body with your cute eyes an-" He doesn't finish off because my bones all of a sudden start cracking and feel my two feet touch the floor I look at my hands to see if I got fur and find nothing. I look up at Ace and ask the question that has been on my mind ever since I transformed.

"What happen? Am I dreaming Ace? Why the hell did I just turn into a wolf!" I shout hurting my ears in the process. I look at him to find him gaping at my body I stand confused until I look down and heat creeps  throughout my whole body. In front of Ace I was as naked as the day I was born. I straight away dove into the covers and hid my body. Ace smirks "Don't worry it's nothing I haven't seen before" As he said that I felt hurt cross me.

I look back at him and say through gritted teeth "May you give me clothes please?" He nods his head and comes back a few minutes with a guy's shirt which I'm guessing is his and throws it towards me. I catch it and i with my hands direct him to turn around. Once he does I slip on the top reaching my mid thigh. I climb back out of the bed and start to collect my things when a hand stops me. I look up and give Ace a questioning gaze. "Can I help you Ace?" I ask.

"Sophia your my mate" Tingles shoot throughout my body once he says that.
"What's a mate?" I ask. He seats me down on the bed and starts to talk "A mate is someone a destined to be with someone but at least one of the partners has to be a werewolf. A pack is a group of werewolves that are loyal to you and people that consider all of us one whole family. An alpha is who leads the pack, which mainly protects everyone and makes sure everyone is secure and safe. A Luna is an alpha's mate which is when she cooks and helps the alpha sometimes but more stays and helps children and stuff like that and of course look after our pups." He winks at me knowingly making me go red.

"A beta is the second in command so the person that takes over is alpha isn't available or if something happens to the alpha. A third in command is the person that's their if none of the alpha or beta are available. A mark is when two mates decide to start the mating process which is marking where I bite you kinda on your neck where I want my mark and you do the same, to finish the mating process is when we uh... do the deed? That's all you really need to know I guess."

"When do you have to mark me?" I ask. He scratched his head, "now that you know it has to be soon..". I look at him and my head starts to spin at all the new information. I gain the courage and ask "How soon?" He looks around "This week soon" I look at him "So what am I?"
He looks me in the eyes "A werewolf"

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Is she ready to be werewolf?
Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy