Chapter 26

Comment, vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you! I hope you enjoy the book?
Dedicated to KB
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Sophia Pov*
Mixed emotions splayed out across his face from happiness to excitement to scared. I looked worriedly at him. Why would he be scared? I could feel the aura of fear coming off of him. I cupped his face and looked at him. "Ace?" He mumbles a inaudible "Hm?" I look him in the eye. "Why are you so scared?" I ask him questioningly. He gazes into my eyes and whispers "How about if I am not a good father? What if I hurt them? What if they hate me?" He questions without taking a breath. I move backwards so I can fix my hoodie, and smile softly at what it says. I look at Ace and run into his arms. Him being the overprotective wolf he is catches me.

 Him being the overprotective wolf he is catches me

I put my head into his shoulder inhaling his scent. Ever since we mated we had a scent that mixed both our scent. I fixed his gaze into mine "Listen to me Ace ok? Your gonna be this child's father first of all second of all weather you like it or not your gonna be a great father as long as you don't give up on them like my father did!" I whisper shouted. I then speak up enough for him to hear "Just make sure to be their for all our children's first step, first word and when they need you the most. When we enrol them in a school they stay there and finish there education understood?" I say. "When they need you cause I'm not around or cause they want to learn how to drive your going to be there. When they wake up in the middle of the night and there depressed or going through a hard time your gonna be there." He nods numbly.

I whisper inaudibly "But when your children need you just to be that parent you have to be it weather we're fighting or not you can't leave me because those children will be affected. We won't hurt them. We will sacrifice whatever we need to for them and if your not going to be their for all that then the door is wide open because they will deserve the best and they shall get the best." I leave without hearing out his answer and I walk off into our room and start tidying up.

I knew the pack house was clean because it was huge and obviously we had pack members that volunteered to clean

I knew the pack house was clean because it was huge and obviously we had pack members that volunteered to clean. You could clean when you want when you want even though the pack house always stayed spotless. I make my way outside into the front, and look at the pack house. It was incredible how big it was. When I had seen it my eyes had bulged out of their skull. On both sides there were two stairways on each side of the house. In the middle stood a tall glass window from the bottom to the top of the house. The pack house always looked like a castle to me and it never stopped occurring to me that it was a castle. The theme colour of the house outside was creme and white with a navy blue roof. There were over two hundred rooms due to the Wolves that had not yet found there mates.

It was compulsory to all were wolfs that if they had found their mates to move out and the pack would help with building the couple mates future home

It was compulsory to all were wolfs that if they had found their mates to move out and the pack would help with building the couple mates future home. I put my foot gently into the water to check the temperature to find out it was just perfect. I dipped my feet into the water and sat at the edge. That of course was until a ferocious growl rippled through pack house. I jumped to my feet running to my mate.

It was always an instinct when I had heard his growl. I bolted through the doors fearing the worst. I ran into his office without knocking and found my self in front of an unknown guy. He had an alpha aura around him but I didn't mind that as I embraced Ace to calm him down.

He kissed the top of my head and spoke in mind link "Are you ok my love?" I nodded my head 'Yes' I mind linked him back "I should've asking that, what was with that growl?" He chuckled softly

He kissed the top of my head and spoke in mind link "Are you ok my love?" I nodded my head 'Yes' I mind linked him back "I should've asking that, what was with that growl?" He chuckled softly. The person in front of me is infuriating and clearly doesn't understand what leave means" I turn around and look at the guy suspiciously. He looked older in the age maybe late 40's early 50's. He looked familiar or like someone I know.

I looked him up and down once more, raising an eyebrow and I say "Do I know you from somewhere?" He smiles, wrinkles gathering around his eyes. His eyes meet mine and I am met with the same eyes of mine from shape to colour. I look confusedly at the similarities between the both of us. It was as if we were related somehow. I look away and eye them both curiously. I look once more at the older man and back at Ace. Ace had not gotten rid of his scowl. I walk back towards Ace and nudge him softly and whisper to him "Please don't be so grump chump" I giggle softly and exit the room but not before nodding my head at the elder man.

I was looking through the matching tops until I came upon the matching tops I bought for Ace, the baby and I. I looked at them and grinned. I rubbed my baby bump softly. It felt so surreal that I had a child in me when I acted like a child myself. I could imagine me being the type of mum that would be strict but love to buy toys and make those diys. You have always wanted to do at your childhood. My thoughts were cut through by a shatter of glass. Once again I found my self bolting down the stairs but this time the site that greeted me, had made my whole body collapse onto the floor. He murmured loud enough "I'm sorry."

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Comment , vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you. I hope you like the book!
Sorry for what!?

xxEzzy