Chapter 7

*Sophia Pov*
I groan as I make my way out of bed. I can't believe I actually missed him when he was busy reproducing children. The nerve of that man. I look over to Emma's creaking door. I roll my eyes and scoff under my breath, a one night stand again. What if her brother caught this guy in here he would have this guy's head. He looks at me and winks then closes the door behind him. I walk into Emma's room and scrunch my nose in disgust. I look at her accusingly and she blushes. I turn away and go get the breakfast ready.

As I set the last plate I glance at the breakfast I arranged

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I set the last plate I glance at the breakfast I arranged. I look at it and let the aroma drift through the kitchen. Emma enters with Chris trailing behind her. They take their seats in their rightful places. As they serve them selves we discuss what we are going to do for the day. Once everyone has left for work, I finish the chores and make my way to work.

As soon as I arrive I am bombarded by worksheets upon worksheets reminding me of the Monday morning. I look at my watch and blow out a deep breath. Its only 9am. I make my way into my office and settle my things down knowing I'm probably not going to get any work done with Ace on my mind and about him being a new father. He hasn't arrived yet which again reminds me his probably with his child at the moment. I start working until I hear heavy footsteps coming from down the hall letting me know that Ace had arrived. I look up as I finish writing the last paper. I guess I had finished all the work by overthinking about him too much. There stands Ace looking like he had come back from the dead. His eyes had black circles. I scoff knowing probably looking after the child he failed to tell me about. He didn't have to tell you he was having a child because you guys are only colleagues remember?

He clears his throat and I look back at him. We stare at each other for a while until I look him over once.. ok twice, but no one can blame me even though he might be married its not illegal for me to have a little peek. I look back at his face to see his smirk and his way off saying 'I caught you staring at me'. His outfit today looked very different then usual. He had a navy bandana with a blue cotton top that outline his figure with matching HOLLISTER track suit pants and a pair of shoes. Who would ever think a CEO would walk into his office like this.

"Do you like what you see?" I scoffed under my breath knowing I loved what I saw

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Do you like what you see?" I scoffed under my breath knowing I loved what I saw. "Don't be so sure of yourself, your not as beautiful as the other men I have met" lie lie lie. I smirk knowing I got to him by the glare he was giving me. He raises his eyebrows and says the question I was dreading "Why did you leave my car on Friday, not even bothering to tell me?" I shrug and that ladies and gentlemen is how I have been avoiding him for 2 whole weeks. Yes 2 whole weeks and it has killed me I don't even know why. Ace has been trying to talk to me bit every chance I get I avoid him. Even his papers I have been giving it to his personal assistant to give to him making excuses every time. I think of the day he tried trapping me in the meeting room.

*Flashback*
Everyone is dismissed and please don't forget to all sign in everyday. We all start to get up when Ace says "Miss Sophia I need you to stay back we have something very important to discuss" he had said and I had a seat. He glared at me accusingly "You have been avoiding me Sophia and I am not liking it" I look across the room and bite my lip thinking of an excuse. And then I hear the most unexpected sound the groan of my boss. I look at him with my eyes raising in a questioning manner"Sophia please don't bite your lips" I look at him confused and let go of my lip. "I haven't been avoiding you Ace or Mr Adrian?" His eyes meet mine "Since when did you start calling me Mr Adrian?" I look at him "Since I found out tour married, sir" He tenses his jaw and hisses under his breath something like "I'm gonna kill you Alexander I swear." Then he yells "Sophia I'm serious why the hell have you been avoiding me!" I thank the lord as Jeremy knocks on the door "Sorry sir I forgot my papers" he murmurs. I look at him "Its okay Jeremy I was just making my way out!" Ace gives me that look that says 'I swear if you walk out that door your in trouble.' I smirk at him as I made my out of the meeting room.
*End of flashback*
From that day on I have avoided him like a professional avoiders. I'm so proud of myself I have avoided him for 1 month now and its not because he has been in and out of the country but also because he isn't at work at frequently as he use to be probably looking after his child. I don't know why I get mad at him every time I think of him with another girl and with a child. My thoughts are cut off as my phone beeps.
Chris: Meet me at the top building I wanna shop you something.
Sophia: Now?
Chris: Now
Sophia: Why?
Chris: No questions just come.
I grumble under my breath as I collect all my belongings.
I make my way to the elevator thinking of what the hell he wants to show me at 6pm. As I open the door to the top of the building I am shocked at what I see. Couches yes couches! I step onto the rooftop and look around for Chris until my gaze falls towards the door that locked it self or should I say the door Ace locked.
"Finally no interruptions Sophia"
"Curse you Chris" I mumble under my breath.

************************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
What do you think is going to happen?

xxEzzy

Only His (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें