Chapter 11

"Sophia Pov"
I look at this Gloria girl. She was pretty,that was until she opened her mouth. Yes I know that was a little harsh but come on shes to fake to be around Ace not that I care of course cause I don't. Who would care about their roommate, not me thats for sure. I gaze at the girl from top to bottom and look at the way she dresses. I hold in my vomit as I look at her again. Lord I should throw holy water on her and drench her and I doubt that will still work. She has her blonde hair down on the side with a hat on. She had a crop top and a very short skirt but what bothered me the most was how she was way prettier then me and how she can easily take Ace away from me. Wait take Ace away from me? He's not even mine to begin with.

I look at my shoes and snap my head back up as I realise he knows her

I look at my shoes and snap my head back up as I realise he knows her. Ace's gaze is on me, his eyes full of regret. I look at him and then back at the elevator. I nod my head and walk to the elevator waiting for it. I press the button, waiting for the elevator to land on this floor. I walk onto it and face them. I flip my hair and click the button. I hold in a laugh as I see their facial expressions.

I walk off the elevator and climb into a cab. I ask the driver to take me to the apartment. As soon as I reach home I climb into bed with buddy beside me. I pat his fur and look out the window. My gaze falls on Emma exiting her car. I leap out of bed and run to the front door and have it already open for her. "Sophia" she squeals "I have some exciting news!" I close my mouth "Well I kinda have mixed feelings right now."  She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I look at her "You tell me first Em" she rolls her eyes and her eyes light up. "So I met this guy and he's so for me" I smile "He's so for you? That makes no sense" she frowns "Shh I don't care just pretend it makes sense."

I grumble "Ok" She looks away and a smile returns to her face "Anyways he's so gorgeous and I really really really like him and I literally just met him but like girl he's already for me no other girl" She claims. I hold in a laugh at how serious she looks. "He asked me out tomorrow and I'm so excited I don't even know what to wear!? I need clothes I got no clothes at all" I shake my head at the last sentence, if its clothes she's talking about she's really an idiot. The amount of clothes she has I doubt Big W and Target have as much as she does. She literally has her own shopping centre.

She gets up and starts pacing back and forth mumbling about what she should wear. After about 20 minutes her face lights up. She looks at me with puppy eyes. I shake my head no, I look away knowing she wants me to go shopping with her. I look away and she stands in front of me. I puff out a breath, I growl under my breath "Be ready in 5" She squeals and runs off to her room.

While we shop she asks "So what were you on about these mixed feelings" I pretend to look around the store "Have you ever felt like you like someone but you don't because their is times they turn you off or maybe you don't like something about that person?" Sh stops looking through the rack and looks at me pointedly a"You have a crush and you didn't tell your best friends?" She asks "I am not crushing Em I'm just giving an example woman" She mumbles under her breath "Yea sure" She looks back at me "Anyways I do its like a normal thing but at the end you know that you like that person." I mumble silently "I hope not."

After an hour we came across one top, yes one top and thats when I decided to have my food break. I ditched Emma and had a seat while ordering my Subway sandwich. I looked around the crowded mall and felt like a loner sitting by my self. I made my self comfortable and ate my sandwich in peace that was until SOMEONE interrupted my eating time. I went through my bag looking for my phone. Once I found it I don't even look at the called ID.
"Hello?" I say while munching on my food. "Hello" a deep voice surprises me making me drop my sandwich onto the table "Yes Mr Adrian?" He grumbles something. "Where are you?" He says "What's it to you?" I ask he puffs out a breath from his end of the phone and says "Sophia its not time for your jokes, where are you!?" He demands. "I told you its none if your business bye now!" I close the phone in his face which makes me feel proud of my self.

I find Emma paying for the clothes and I look over the outfit noticing how cute and simple it is. She used the black crop top showing off some of her flawless stomach and had a skirt that had a slit that showed from her thigh down with black pair of sandals.

 She used the black crop top showing off some of her flawless stomach and had a skirt that had a slit that showed from her thigh down with black pair of sandals

We arrived home with a angry man standing on the door. I look at Ace questioningly. "Sophia" and thats when Emma whispers low enough "Thats my queue to leave" I look as she walks to her room and think about the ways I'm going to make her regret what she just did. He coughs and thats when my gaze falls on him again. I make my way to my room but I'm stopped by a hand as they grab my wrist. I grit my teeth knowing its Ace from the sparks shooting up my arm. I turn to him and thats when he murmurs "Stuff it" and grabs my head in between his hands and closes the gab between us connecting our lips together. I stand solid not knowing what to do reject him or accept him?..

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Is she going to kiss back or push him away?

xxEzzy