Chapter 19

Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!
Shoutout to assiduously
xxEzzy

***************************************

*Sophia Pov*
"Mark me" I say huskily. He shakes his head 'No'. I look at him confused. I sit up and glare at him. "Why not?" I ask angrily. He looks around "Lust is taking over you right now you don't really know what you want",He says while getting off me and sitting up. I cross my arms and then decide to get under the covers. I frown at the thought of why he doesn't want to mark me. It can't be for that reason that he was thinking. Then I make a decision that if he doesn't wanna mark me then I'm going to drive him nuts tomorrow. I grin in satisfaction.

The next morning I'm up but at 4 am to start my exciting day. I start my day by trying to get out of his arms, he had a strong grip. Once I make myself out of the bed I tip-toe through the house trying to find the kitchen which I succeed. I start looking for ingredients. Once I find flour and flour I mix them together in a take away bowl. Once I finish mixing a lot, having enough to hide the evidence that I was awake at an ungodly time for pranks.

 Once I finish mixing a lot, having enough to hide the evidence that I was awake at an ungodly time for pranks

Once I have a pretty good example of where everything is in the house. I skim through looking for a pair of shoes he would probably wear today even though I had no idea. I start by getting a spoonful of the batter or what ever they call egg and flour together and start planting it in 2 shoes where the toes are suppose to be. Once I make sure their not obvious I start on my next devious adventure. I make my way to the bathroom making sure not to make any sounds.

I look in awe at how beautiful this treehouse is. I then get back at my task at hand by grabbing the shampoo. Since it was full and its a waste of money I look for an empty shampoo bottle which I succeed, I hide it away in the cupboard. I then grab the empty shampoo bottle and start filling it with the batter once again. I make sure it shows no proof of the batter by grabbing normal shampoo and putting it at the entrance of the shampoo inside so he doesn't assume anything. I make my way off to his lounge room.

I set up a cup of cookies and goodies on the table but inside of it all their is the batter. I make sure to make them look good from the outside and then fill the cup up with batter. I made sure the cup was a coffee cup the take away type which helps even more. I skip over to his office which looks too neat for him. I get a take away box that isn't see through. I put a stink bomb that I found in the storage room and put the batter on top of the stink bomb.

I get back into bed and sigh

I get back into bed and sigh. I let the darkness overtake my mind and sleep into a blissful sleep. I am awoken by a shriek from a guy that can put any girl to shame from the sound of it. I groan as I make my way out of the room and towards where the shriek came from. I rub my eyes as I stand their looking at Ace's fuming face. I hold in a laugh at the scene before me. Their sits Ace with a face contorted into anger and pain mixed with disgust.

Right now I am here rolling on the floor laughing my a*s of at what happen about 5 minutes ago. After his facial images he then turned open the take out cup and took a huge gulp only to cough out the yolk and flour and then he sneezed! I was in hysterics ever since. At the time right now he was standing above me fuming I could literally see the smoke coming out of his ears. Me being me kept rolling on the floor. Once I think its enough I get up and straighten my clothes and back up.

I look him in the eye with a smirk and question him "What's wrong babe" His lips twitch in amusement but he doesn't show it. "Babe?" He smirks. My smirk falters as I realise, It may not work how I planned it.
I turn around and walk back to the room pretending I hadn't heard his question. I jump into the shower, making sure to grab the right shampoo and conditioner. Once I finish my shower, I start getting dressed into a nike tracksuit Ace had bought me. It was white too with black nike initials and black track suit pants with nike initials in white.

 It was white too with black nike initials and black track suit pants with nike initials in white

"Sophia!" I jump in fright and make my way towards the sound of the voice. "Yes" I ask innocently. Their stood Ace on his office door with a heaving chest. "It stinks in their!" I muffle in my laughter at the tone of his words. "Sophia I know it was you that did it" He glares. I step back I shake my head 'No' keeping my laughter muffled. I look around and bolt to his bedroom with his steps thundering after me and echoeing throughout the treehouse.

Just as I'm about to reach his room knocks are heard throughout the treehouse. I halt my steps just to be turned around in the arms of my mate. "Sophia" he mumbles inaudibly. "Hm?" I answer. "Why the pranks?" I try getting out of his hold only for his arms to tighten around me. I try escaping his cages arms but fail which brings a frown and pout onto my face. Bangs and knocks are heard on the door "Ace" he hums in response "Theirs someone on the door,it seems like an emergency" I tell him. He trudged towards the door grumpily,after her opens the door thats when everything goes into chaos.
"Alpha the hunters have tracked us down"

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Hunters?!
Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy