Chapter 18

Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!
Shoutout to assiduously
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
"A werewolf?" She mutters under her breath. I nod my head. I know it was too early to spill all that out but it was better now then later. She shakes her head as if she doesn't believe it. I don't blame her. I don't know how she shifted, it was the first time I see a human without werewolf genes... maybe her parents were werewolf?.. I look back at her crinkled eyes brows staring hard at the floor trying to concentrate. I didn't know if she realised but her body had stuck out her curves more and made her even more beautiful then she already was.

She was now back under the covers thinking even though I didn't want her to think too much. I let her be and called up my dad telling him to meet me at the treehouse. By the time my dad would be here I would of finished a meal for her. I started by boiling the potatoes and carrots in one pan. I then started boiling the peas in a small pan. I started on the steaks, once marinating them so they aren't dry for her I put them in the pan to cook slowly. I then started my mamas homemade gravy that was the absolute best.

Once I was done I organised the plate by putting steak with gravy on top and peas on the side, I made sure to peel the potatoes and put them beside the carrots

Once I was done I organised the plate by putting steak with gravy on top and peas on the side, I made sure to peel the potatoes and put them beside the carrots. I made my way to her room not forgetting the napkin and orange juice. Once I enter I put down the food on the bedside table and start waking her up. She starts to move around a little bit until her eyes open. I kiss her forehead and seat her up. "Are you hungry?" Instead of answering her stomach answers for making her cheeks flush. I put back her hair and put the tray on her lap. "Do you want me to feed you?" I ask. She shakes her head 'No' and starts to eat. As soon as the steak touches her mouth she moans making me groan. She looks at me wide eyed. "See what you do to me Sophia?" She puts her head down and I lift it back up. I take the spoon from her and start to feed her. Gravy sat on the side of her mouth. I got up and licked it and she gasped making me smirk at her.

Once she is fed I start to make my way out of the room and into the kitchen. I was about to move back into the room until I saw my father sitting in the lounge room. I make my way to him, we give each other the man hug and sit down. "I found my mate" He beams at me making my grin widen. I start talking about her then I tell him what's wrong "She's a human but some how turned into a werewolf" He looks at meh.

"So your telling me your mate was human but shifted somehow?" I nod my head and he looks shocked. "Are you sure her parents aren't  werewolf?" I look at him then turn away "I don't know she's adopted?.." All of a sudden he stands up and pats my head like a little boy "Don't worry son ill find out ok?" I nod my head 'Yes'. We bid each other goodbye, knowing Sophia is still inside I find her watching a The Bachelor. I slide in beside her. As I lift her to put her in my lap she squeals softly. Once she is comfortable in my lap I start to play with her hair while she watches the bachelor.

She starts to wriggle out of my lap but me being me I hold onto her tightly so she doesn't go. "Ace" She whispers softly. "Hm" I answer. "I need to pee" She says shyly. I let her go to the bathroom. Once she finished she re-enters the room. She seats her self back on my lap which makes a grin spread on my face. She leans her head on my chest making my heart beat a little fast knowing she can hear it.

She starts to play with the collar of my shirt not knowingly while her eyes are still on the show. I snuggle my head into her neck inhaling her beautiful scent. I could never get sick of that scent and right now it was driving me crazy. I started to braid her hair without her knowing. Once I finished braiding her hair I let her be.

Sophia turns around and murmurs in my ear softly "May I have a shower?" I nod my head 'Yes' and tell her to go into the shower while I get the things ready for her

Once she enters I ask one of the pack members to buy me a small wardrobe for now and get a full outfit with her to the tree house. I told her the sizes of Sophia and made sure she got her pjs in case she wanted to sleep over even though she wasn't getting the option of staying or not. While she showered, the clothes had arrived so I had picked it an outfit for her to be comfortable in. I had made sure I had bought matching tops of course. It had on hers 'in his Minnie' while my one had 'I'm her Mickey' at the front in the back they had pictures of each Mickey and Minnie and their hands connecting which I found cute for us. They were both white tops which made it stand out more.

Once she exited the bathroom, I made my way outside and waited until she got dressed

Once she exited the bathroom, I made my way outside and waited until she got dressed. Once I entered again she made her self comfortable and continued watching the bachelor. Suddenly she breathed in deeply, I looked at the tv to find a guy not wearing a shirt and his abs on show. I turned off the tv, she looked at me annoyed. "Why did you take it off?" She asks. "Because your mine and I'm way hotter then he is" She grins "Are you sure? If I must say so myself he is a nice looking meat" She says dreamily licking her lips. My eyes darken, I turn us over so that I'm hovering over her and crash my lips against hers. This time the kiss was stronger and more powerful because we were both mates tingles of electricity going through our lips to our bodies. She whispers huskily "Mark me"

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
She wants to be marked!
Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy