Chapter 6

Isabella Above

*Ace Pov*

The phone drops from my hands as I comprehend the words. Shes giving birth! I didn't even realize Sophia exit the car but that wasn't on my mind at the moment as I started the car and raced down to the hospital. On the way to the hospital I called up Alexander letting him know that his sister is giving birth.

Once I arrive, I lock the car and walk into the hospital and my gaze falls towards the receptionist. I walk up to her and ask her what room Isabella is in. Once I go to Isabella's room, I look at her eating ice-cream and I  roll my eyes at her of course only she would eat ice-scream while giving birth. Once I sat down she gave me the smile that makes you feel like she is the little kid and not the one giving birth but that smile then turned to a grimace as a contraction hit her. The doctor then tells us she is dilated but she isn't ready to give birth. I look at her face that has brightened up ever since that day. It looks so calm and shows no fear of fear which I am so happy about. That day I could never forget.

*Flashback*

I had gotten a call from Alexander while I was in a operation but thank the lord it was a small one that I was able to leave.He had this tone in his voice that it was an urgent matter.He let me know that he wants to meet at my house. I agreed but I didn't know we had a big issue ahead of us.

"Alexander whats wrong?'' he had this pained stricken face. "My sister... Isabella" thats when I looked behind him to see Isabella so afraid and she looked so afraid. Her face was bruised up and her stomach had just started swelling from the baby. When I had seen her arms and legs bruised I had felt like killing her husband.

"I need a favour from you Ace and its not a small favour" and from then I knew I had included my self into this problem. "I know this is to sudden but we have already forwarded the divorce papers and evidence but theres one thing were really  afraid of and thats that John wants Isabella back and he's not going down" he took a deep breath and said " We can't put a restraining order on him because we have no evidence of him trying to get her back."

I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, "What do I got to do?" He had casted his eyes down and the next words he had said I would have never expected to do until I was married or had children. "I need you to change her last name to yours" he said as he gazed through my eyes. "I don't mind but why me, why not back to your name or some random fake last name ?",  he had looked at me that day "Cause your my brother and your the only one I trust" and from then on him and his sister literally had me wrapped around their fingers because I felt like I was real family to them and thats what I had always wanted.

*End of flashback*
Alex arrived and came running in like he had run a marathon. He quickly sat beside her and started telling her how to give birth and she kept turning to me rolling her eyes, then she gave me the help sign me and her always use against him. We had come up with it when we wound out he was the very careful type especially when it comes to Isabella so we came up with a eye signal, when crossing our eyes we know it means help. I looked at her and smirked getting back at her for the other day when her brother gave me a lecture about not putting my legs up in MY house and she didn't even help.

"Well I'm going to the cafe while you teach your sister how to give birth did you guys want anything?", they both shook their heads no and thats when I felt like shes glaring and some how trying to make a hole through my head.

As I went to the cafe I picked what I wanted which was a plain croissant and a strawberry milkshake. I watch as the waitress hands me my things and I wink at her, she gives me the receipt and writes turn over on the front of it. I turn it over and see that she had written me a number. "Thanks" I murmur and once I am out of hearing reach I throw it away, "Sl*t" I mutter as I make my way back up towards her room. Before I walk in I hear chatter coming from  Isabella's room knowing that her parents arrived I sat outside in the waiting room to give them some time.

While I sit I think about Sophia, I thought about it and instead of doing a deal I'm going to try to make her like me. I think about how shes so different then the rest and how she might be nice to me just because of my money, I shake my head no I don't think shes like that. Maybe shes just like HER maybe SHES just being nice to get to me like SHES did maybe just maybe SHES here to know how to hurt me just like she did and just maybe SHES here. I gaze around the room until I hear a groan and my eyes widen as I hear the door open and everyone comes out except Isabella's mum and thats when The doctors start entering and some carrying different utensils for the baby. I smile knowing I'm about to be a uncle and I get excited because we don't know the gender. I look at Isabella's father and see his eyes watery and then I put on a smirk "Old man you tearing up?" He glares in a jokingly matter "No its the dust getting to me" I smile smugly knowing he's crying cause he's princess is giving birth.
Then we hear a beautiful cry sound the room and we all look towards the door, doctor comes out and walks towards us "Congratulations its a ..."

Boy or girl? Comment the gender!************************Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge

************************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Boy or girl? Comment which gender it should be!

xxEzzy