Chapter 23

Comment, vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you! I hope you enjoy the book?
Dedicated to assiduously , Fxb2802
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
It had been a few weeks and a few weeks meaning 7 weeks to be exact, since Sophia and I talked about meeting her biological father. She didn't wanna meet him due to saying if he really wanted her he would of searched for her. Right now I stood in front of a pristine glass jewellery store wondering what to purchase. I scratched my head while I look for rings. I had been here for 30 minutes now and I couldn't find not one decent ring that shouts 'Sophia'. I skim through the last glass window and my eyes stop at one ring. It was simple but so beautiful. It was a platinum silver band with diamond all over the band. It was thing but not to thin. It had a very elegant diamond in the middle. It wasn't to flashy nor too simple.

I put it in my pocket and walked towards the car

I put it in my pocket and walked towards the car. The nervousness was already kicking in. I remember 4 weeks ago how Sophia had let me mark her and explore her body. It was so sudden how it had happened one moment we were making out after telling each other the 'I love You's' and then she was mine and I hers. It was her first time and made my wolf and I beam at how proud we were of her keeping her innocence for someone she loves and trusts.

Speaking of the devil 'Ace where are you? I miss you boo' She mind linked me. I mind link her back 'On my way'. I had loved that when I spent a few hours ago she would make sure I'm ok and tells me she misses me. It always stirs something in my heart and makes me feel like a very special man to have her as a mate. Every night she cuddles up to me and her being so tiny in my embrace makes me feel even more in love.

It always brings a sense of protectiveness every time she gets she into bed looks so vulnerable and small especially before sleeping. I was hoping to pop the question tonight but first we thing we're doing tonight is welcoming her into the pack. That is mainly the reason I was kicked out of the house by my mother at 6:30 in the morning! So right now as we speak my queen is getting ready for the Luna welcome and acceptance party.

As soon as I drove into the driveway my mates scent took over my senses. I inhaled deeply loving it. As I enter the pack house that we decided to move into until I fully popped the question and now that our house is nearly done but she didn't know cause that was her surprise. She had drew the picture of her dream house and of course I made that dream become real. As I enter the front door I am greeted by my mother standing at the end of the steps with a smile tugging on her lips.

I embrace her while kissing her forehead. As soon as I turn to the steps lust takes over my senses wanting me to go and hide my mate from everyone.

 As soon as I turn to the steps lust takes over my senses wanting me to go and hide my mate from everyone

Their my mate stood with an off the shoulder white lace dress hugging all her curves. The off the shoulder part was see through but thank the lord the dress bodice was lace with white silk under her dress.  She had cute bow white sandals that made her look cute and hot at the same time making me overwhelmed. I was so distracted I didn't notice my mate standing beside me with a smirk tugging on her lips.

"So king do you think you can keep your thoughts to yourself?" She says and winks. I swear under my breath cussing at how dumb I am. How could I have forgotten to block my mind link. She had heard everything and it was burning my proud alpha ego! I embrace Sophia lowing my hands more and more until their just above her very pretty bottom. She gazes at my eyes making a smile automatically come to my face I lean down and whisper in her ear "I don't know if I should let you go out with this dress on, all guys would want what's mine" as I pull her tighter in my embrace making sure not to hurt her.

After Sophia promising me that she won't leave me for any of those pesky unattractive people from the pack I allowed her out of the house. I walk up to the stage putting on my stoic facial expression. As soon as I am up on the stage all pack members quite down. "We are here today to welcome a new pack member and your new Luna and my mate! From today onwards this packs Luna will be Sophia and if anyone objects speak now or forever hold your silence!" I say. No one makes a peep making me smile proudly at my pack. Once the introduction is done and we slice each other's wrists connecting our wrists as one.

Now I stood on the stage embracing my mate while congratulating her on becoming my Luna and the packs official Luna. After she went around and introduced herself to everyone and found half her colleagues here she then knew they were all werewolves and in her words "You guys are like me!" Which had the whole pack in laughter.  She leaned against me and whispered softly "I'm tired" I nod knowingly as the cut would make anyone tired and carry her back to the pack house undressing her and getting her into one of my t-shirts.

I started tucking her in and that's when she uttered softly "Ace" and I replied with a "hm" as I was getting ready to sleep beside her. She turned to me and said sleepily "Do you really love me?" And in that moment I couldn't find a better time to say my next words
"Sophia will you marry me?"

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Comment , vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you. I hope you like the book!
Will she say yes!?

xxEzzy