Chapter 15

*Sophia Pov*
I smirked internally I knew I was making Ace jealous, when I had said that I had a date I thought he would of had a whiplash from how fast he turned his head. The only lunch date I was going to was with Emma. Emma and I had agreed to have lunch together out with no boy drama cause that's what all our talk has been about lately all about the guys.

I look at both the guys standing in front of me with confused facial expressions. Ace grabs my hand and pulls me to him. The tingles shooting throughout my body making me want to embrace him more. He grumbles under his breath "Mine" and I roll my eyes "I'm not yours human" I say out loud. He looks at me "Who you going out with?" I look everywhere and think of my answer not wanting him to know I'm going with Emma. I know that if I look him in the eyes I'd spill it out and I didn't want to. He grabbed my chin softly looking me in the eyes, "Who you going out with?" He mumbles softly. I try turning my eyes away but its like his gaze holds my eye "I'm going out with Emma" I say inaudibly. His body seems to relax. I hadn't realised the guy from earlier had left us alone.

I get out of his embrace and start making my way towards the buildings entrance. Knowing that Ace is following my steps I kept walking till I got to my office. "Can I help you sir?" He raises his eyebrows and smirks,I of course roll my eyes at his smirk "Do you always have to smirk when your joking around" I ask. He shakes his head and walks off into his office,making me already miss him. Wait what?.. Of course I didn't miss him.

Two hours later and outside is the biggest commotion reminding me if their is any interviews or operations today, and to my knowledge their wasn't. I made my way out of the office and stood dumbfounded at the door. Their stood a lady that had little clothing that would probably fit my dog,Buddy. I gaped at her as she stood their trying to get her arms all over my man. My man? I stepped forward and folded my arms waiting for them to realise me standing their. It never happened.
Her hair was down in curls and she had a tight white dress with holes on the top and the front of her chest area showing us most of her cleavage, the dress came up to her mid-thigh. Their was holes also on her arms and she finished the look off with black heels.

Ace does the most unexpected thing and he sniffs around until his eyes land on me

Ace does the most unexpected thing and he sniffs around until his eyes land on me. His eyes glow and then turn back to his original coloured eyes which made me stand frozen in my spot shock evident on my face. I point my finger at him and say shakily "Your eyes their..changing!" I say historically. He looks at me confusingly then realises the girl is still glued to him.

He unlatched himself from her and strode towards me never losing eye contact. Once he had reached me I put my head down "Sorry sir,I didn't mean to interrupt" I say. He lifts my chin up "You didn't interrupt Miss Christina was just leaving." He says with his lips pursued.

I start walking away when Ace cages me between his hands and the wall. I glare at him "Excuse me sir but I would like to go back to my office.." He raises his eyebrows at me "Try getting out of my sight" I sigh "Sir I need to go just please leave me be.." He shakes his head 'no' "Please" I mumble. He backs away and nods his head slowly and I turn away and walk back to my office.

In came a bouncing model into my room with a smile on her face. "Emma!" I exclaim at the same time she exclaims "Sophia" Their was something about her that I couldn't quite understand yet. "Emma is their anything you need to tell me?" I ask. Her smile gets bigger is that's possible she giggles softly and looks me in the eye "Guess who's coming?" She asks "Who?"  She clears her throats and says "Should I keep it a surprise? Or should I just tell you?" I stomp my foot childishly and pout while biting on my lip curious to what the surprise is. In comes the boss himself and he looks at me list clear in his eyes which makes me question why he has the lust.

"Babe don't bite your lip unless you want me to kiss those irresistible lips" he whispers in my ear so only I could hear. I glare at him "I hate you!" I whisper back. He stand back and stands next to me adjusting his tie. "So Emma what's the surprise?"I say excitedly. "Well mum and dad have decided to come over for a week or two!" I think about her words then start jumping up and down "Mum and dad are coming oh my lord we have to organise everything and we have to clea-" I don't finish my words because someone decides to put their disgusting grimy hands on my lips stopping me from talking. I look at Emma and pull her hands off me. "Why did you put your hand on my mouth!" She smiles and walks out the door. I puff out a breath and inhale slowly forgetting Ace was in the room. I start to gather my things and start packing away everything when Ace makes his way towards me and starts helping me pack my things. While doing that he collects the papers I was suppose to give him.

He starts to sniff around the office like something was nagging him.Once he had reached me, he confused the hell out of me with his next words "Your in heat"

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
What heat?
Follow this books instagram @ezzzzzzy! If you want to ask any questions DM me or want to be reminded of reading the next chapter it will all be on this instagram!

xxEzzy