Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)

En başından başla

JJ said nothing as he began walking out of the room, his hard length pressed against me as he took each step. I moaned with each step he took and I could feel him let out low moans everyone once in awhile as well. The slow walk up the stairs almost did me in, frustrating me beyond belief as I slight rubbed up against that hard length.

"JJ, please." I moaned out. Wishing he would walk faster. I was about to lose my mind with this slow and steady walking and grinding.

"We are almost there baby." He spoke, his voice deep. "Just be patient." I moaned in response, squeezing his shoulders tight in my hands as he finally walked up the last step. I knew his door was only a few feet away and I began shaking in anticipation of what was to come.

JJ's door must have been open because I didn't register we were in his room until the door was kicked closed behind us. I picked my head up from his shoulder and looked around the room, noticing there was only a dim amount of light coming from the lamp on the side table.

I turned back and looked into JJ's eyes, my breath leaving my body as I saw the intense fire that lay in them. We kept eye contact as JJ continued to walk until he came to a stop, at where, I guess, was the edge of his bed.

JJ kneeled down on the floor, setting me on the edge of the side of the bed, his hands still underneath my skirt. The older dark skinned man leaned forward, bringing his lips to mine, sending shock waves down my spine as they met, his lips feeling like heaven.

He slowly began to kiss me and I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, which was a soft one setting my body on edge due to the intense atmosphere surrounding us.

After kissing me breathless, JJ pulled back causing my eyes to shoot open and look at him, waiting for what was gonna come next.

I felt JJ move his hands from my lace covered bottom before he finally removed his hands and moved them to the edge of my sweater.

"Hands up." He spoke, his voice deep.

I followed his order and shot my hands up, allowing him to pull my sweater off, exposing my heated skin to the cool air of his room. I heard my sweater hit the ground with a soft thud as JJ threw it to the side, keeping eye contact with me.

"Lay back." He whispered, his hands coming to my hips. Keeping my hands up, I laid back, making sure to maintain eye contact with the man in front of me.

JJ's eyes trailed down my body, examining every exposed part until his gaze stopped at my skirt. His hands, still on my waist, began to trace the edge of the skirt. I could feel his thumbs on the skin of my stomach, sending waves of warmth into me.

Slowly, JJ moved his hands down my skirt till his hands brushed the top of my thighs, stopping at the edge of my stockings. I kept my eyes on JJ as kept his gaze on my thighs, one of his hands moving so both were on one of my thighs.

I closed my eyes as JJ dug his fingers into the top of my stocking, pulling it down slightly. He stopped after just an inch. I opened my eyes to look down at JJ, my breath escaping me as I noticed him looking at me, his gaze intense.

"Keep your eyes on me, baby." He whispered. I nodded and watched as JJ began, pulling the top of my stocking down, the fabric bunching under his fingers his lips brushing against each inch of exposed skin.

I let out a soft moan as I watched JJ kiss down my leg as he pulled down my stocking. His movements were slow, precise, and frustrating. My body began to shake and I thought I was going to combust from the fire burning inside of me by the time JJ was kissing the top of my foot.

After pulling my stocking all the way off, JJ took the bunched up fabric and set it to side. He then looked up at me, the gaze in his eyes intense. He placed both hands on my leg, starting at my ankle, the smooth skin of his hands feeling up my leg as he moved back up. My whole body continued to shake and the feeling was so intense. Everything was so built up and my body was so tense.