Chapter 52

FOLLOW ME ON VINE: HAYES GRIER FANS
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM FANPAGE @awehayes
FOLLOW MY SECOND VINE: CAM TOO TURNT

**Macks POV**

I woke up to the beaming light hitting my face. It was literally 12:30, pm.

I looked around and Hope was taking up half of the bed, and Alexis (or Lexi), and Cassidy were still asleep. I unplugged my phone off my charger and looked at it.

I had 6 messages.

2 from Hayes.
3 from Hailey
1 from nash.

"Shit," I breathed.

I opened Hayes' first.

"Good morning, babe."

"Mack? Where are you, and why aren't you answering."

I rolled my eyes and typed back.
"Sorry, I was still asleep. Stayed up all night last night."

I then opened Haileys.

"Hey, you need to be here by 4:30 pm, we got an earlier flight for today, and it leaves at 5."

"You need to come back to the hotel."

"Mack? Are you okay? Answer me! That was the deal!"

I seriously wanted to cry because I have to leave them.

"I'm sorry I over slept, I stayed up late."

Then I opened Nash's.

"Mack, you need to come to the hotel and answer your sister. She's worried."

"I'm coming now."

I sighed and sat up.

"Guys?"

I yelled.

Surprisingly they all woke up.

"I have to leave to go back home tonight.."

"No!" They all screamed.

"I know, I don't want to leave."

"Mack, now this is our last moment with you." Lexi cried.

"Guys, how about we visit every summer. And when we're older, I promise you, we're all going to move to California with Hayes and Trevor, okay?"

They all ran up to hugged me.

"We all have to promise we will..
123.."

"I promise" we all said. I grabbed my bags, and left. I started to cry, only because I met my new 3 best friends, and go back to my old ones. I hate that school.

**20 minutes later.**

I arrived at the hotel, and walked back up to the hotel room. I wanted to go back, and see them one last time. I was already getting texts from them. I knocked on the door to the hotel room and Hayes opened it.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hi," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I just don't want to leave."

He pulled me into a hug and I started crying. I couldn't help it. He rubbed my back, and I sobbed into his shoulder. This is so hard..

I let go, and we walked it. The room was nearly empty, and there was still some of my clothes laying out. I grabbed all if them, and separated them by the ones that were clean, and the ones that weren't clean. I put them all in my bag, and packed my charger, and put my charger case on. I looked around the room to make sure everything was gone, and we had to check out our room by 1:30, and it was one. I put my bags on the cart, and the luggage carrier took it down to the SUV. I shut the room and walked out with Hayes.

"what are we doing for the last 3 hours?" I asked.

"they want to grab something to eat, and go to the mall."

"Okay."

We walked down to the SUV, and we only had a few more hours with the magcon boys. I was going to miss Cameron the most. He was like my other brother. I also was going to miss Trevor, but I know we would keep in touch. We went to Azteca, again, and it reminded me of last night. I ran over to the booth we sat in, and we pulled up a table and chairs too it. I remembered our conversation last night with Lexi, Hope, and Cassidy and smiled.

We all ordered, and ate, and by the time that it was already 2:30. We get to
Spend 2 hours at the mall, and all I wanted was Starbucks. When we arrived I walked in with a Hayes, and we ordered Starbucks. I didn't feel like shopping so I sat down in the café. Hayes went with Trevor, and I just stayed by myself. I facetimed Lexi, Cassidy, and Hope while they were at the hotel.

"So, what are you doing?" I asked them.

"We're packing for our flight in the morning." They all said.

"Fun. I'm sitting down drinking Starbucks."

"I wish we were there, but we aren't allowed to leave."

"Yeah, I miss you guys already."

"We miss you too. But remember, when we graduate we're moving to California" Lexi smiled.

"Yeah, I guess that works out."

"well, we have to finish packing. We'll text you, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

"love you!"

"Love you guys too."

I looked at the time and it was 3:30. I didn't even realize I had been sitting here for an hour. I checked my phone and my charger case was still working. I got a text from Hayes, and he said that they were being escorted because of the fans. I walked out if Starbucks, and saw them. I ran over to them and pushed through the crowd.

"Dang, how did this happen?" I asked

"Cameron." Nash mumbled

"Sorry." Cam laughed.

I giggled and we got to the SUV. We decided just to go head to the air port, since there's really nothing else to do. We all started singing, and having a good time, and We had 2 SUVS. Hailey, Nash, me, Hayes, Cam, Taylor in one. Aaron, Carter, Matt, Nick, Bart, Jack & Jack, & shawn, Brent, Lexi in the other one. When we arrived, Cameron was crying. Ashley and him broke up because it was just too much to handle for him. He liked her, but he couldn't do that too her. While we were waiting we were all comforting Cam.

"FLIGHT 11 NORTH CAROLINA" the speaker announced. I started to cry, and said by to Cam first. I hugged him and told him I loved him. I hugged everyone else, and Trevor last.

"You keep talking to Hope," I said.

"I will."

"We're moving to Cali together when we're older, and we promised.. Okay?"

"I know.. I love you."

"I love you too bud."

Everyone said their goodbyes, and I was crying.. I didn't want to leave, but id keep in touch. We all boarded the plane, and I walked with Nash, because he was going to miss Cam. Hayes was going to miss Trevor, and Hailey was going to miss everyone.. So was I. Especially, Hope, Cassidy, and Lexi.

I hope we stay in touch... This was the best summer ever...