Chapter 28

Hey guys! So, this girl melissahoran14, gave me an idea about this chapter. Thanks so much!

*Macks POV**

I got up from the warm, cozy bed, and escaped Hayes' arms. He and Lexi were still sleeping but Trevor was up.

"Hey, Trevor!" I said

He jumped up for a minute, and smiled.

"Hey, girl!" Trevor said, it was actually kind of cute, he reminded me so much of Taylor.

"Wanna go eat?" I asked. There was a cafe down in the lobby.

"Sure!" He said, I smiled. I slipped on my UGG slippers, and jacket. I left my phone, and so did Trevor. We would eat quick, it was only about 9:30, so I'm sure Hayes and Lexi wouldn't wake up. We walked out like best friends.

"So how are you and Lexi?" I asked. He smiled.

"Good, she's perfect. What about you an hayes?"

"Were amazing. He's so amazing, I honestly am so lucky to have him." It was true. I enjoy being with him, and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the whole world.

"Yeah, he's cool. I never really had a guy best friend, Taylor was always my best friend. All the guys at my school are so into woman, and huge douches." He laughed.
I thought it was cute, and I smiled. Him and Taylor are both cute. Not like I'd date Trevor or anything like that.

"That's sweet," I said and he smiled.

We arrived at the cafe and I ordered waffles and orange juice. He got bacon and eggs with milk.
"So, are you having fun?"

He shrugged and nodded.

"I just wanted to hang out with Taylor more at first, and he's like famous and stuff so like he never really has time for me anymore. It's like I'm invisible. I kind of miss him, but it's whatever. I have you and Hayes. And Lexi." He smiled.

That made me tear up, because I felt the same way a long time ago when my sister and Nash started dating. But that's when I met hayes, and everything changed."

We talked for a few more minutes until we payed for our food and went upstairs. I was in the exact same position a long time ago, and id hate to be in that position now.

When we got up to the hotel room, we opened the door and EVERYONE was in there. They all looked at us with wide eyes.

"Uh, hey everyone." I said confused.

"Where the hell were you two!?" Hailey said.

"Yeah!" Taylor said.

Me and Trevor looked at each other, and hayes was giving me the death stare.

"Uh, down in the cafe, eating. Everyone was asleep.." Trevor said.

"YOU COULD HAVE WOKEN ONE OF US UP TREVOR! YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK AND YOU GUYS DIDNT ANSWER EITHER OF TOUR PHONES!" Taylor yelled.

"I don't see why you're making a big deal out of this guys, we were just eating for a half an hour." I defended Trevor. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Just don't do it again," Hailey said.
I nodded and so did Trevor.

When they left I said hi to hayes and he gave me a dirty look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You were will Trevor!" He yelled.

"And your point is? We were eating. You and Lexi were asleep!"

"Because I'm your boyfriend and you should be going to eat with me!"

"Hayes, stop!" I warned.

"You know, it makes me think you like him Mack!"

"Well. I. DONT!" I screamed.

Lexi and Trevor were also fighting.

"I'm done arguing." He said as he through his head into a pillow.

"Well now you now how I felt when you defended Lexi."

He just say there. He got up, and grabbed my face. He started kissing me.

He pushed me down, and just kissed me. It was like it was his sorry.

We weren't allowed to leave the hotel the whole day, because of what happened. We all cuddled up on one bed, and watched scary movies the rest of the night. Yet something about me was still making me mad. Was it the fact that he got jealous? I don't know. I wonder how he will act tomorrow..

Sorry it's a short chapter! I will be updating tomorrow, but I had dance and I'm so tired. I promise the next chapter will be WAY more interesting. Thanks for all the wonderful comments, makes me want to write more.
~M.xx