Chapter 22

**Hayes POV**

I woke up, and Mack was asleep. I didn't notice Lexi coming home, but she was on the other bed.

I slowly got up, and took a shower. I let the hot water pour on my skin & hair. I was thinking. Why would lexi want me? I'm taken. Why would she say all those things about Mack? Mack has treated her like a best friend. But she writes down that she's ugly, and all those other nasty comments.

When I got out I patted myself dry and put new clothes on. I didn't really care about my hair, so I just combed it and let it do it's thing. I walked out and Lexi was up.

"hey, hayes, come here." She smiled

I sighed and walked over. She was on a website.

"are Lexi Rivera and Hayes Grier a new thing? Read to find out" the picture was Lexi kissing me on the cheek.

I mumbled something under my breath and walked out of the room. I slammed the door and ran over to Nash's room.

I knocked on the door and a sleepy nash appeared.

"What bro?" He asked.

"I WANT HER OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed.

"who?"

Was he really this stupid.

"LEXI!"

"What'd she do?"

"SHE WROTE THIS BOOK ABOUT MACK, AND SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF HER KISSING ME ON THE CHEEK, AND ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!"

"Okay, well we have 2 more days here. Can you please just deal with it? Brent is my friend, and I don't want him to get mad."

"But nash! She's trying to break me and Mack up!"

"Listen, Hayes. In 48 hours this will be all over, okay?"

I just nodded and walked back to my room. Mack was up, and was on her phone.

"hi, babe" she said.

I smiled.

The good thing is, she hasn't seen the picture yet.

I kissed her nose and walked over to my phone. Lexi just smiled at me, like she was up to something.

I ignored it. And cuddled up to Mack.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

She nodded.

"so are you coming to magcon?"

She smiled and nodded.

"YAY!" I screamed basically jumping off the bed and running around our room.

She laughed.

"But I don't know what to wear." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

She was always worried about her appearance. It made me laugh a little.

I love her.

I really do.

**Macks POV**

I went to the shower and turned it on. I'm acting like I didn't see the picture, I really just want to go to magcon without any fighting.

It kind of bothered me, but then again, he told me that he didn't know what she was going to do. I believed him, I mean, I can't fight with him anymore. It stressed me.

I got out and patted my body. I put my robe around me, because I was going to do my hair and makeup first.

I heard a huge bang, and I ran out the the bathroom.

I saw Lexi just standing there, and I couldn't find hayes.

She smiled, and sat down.
"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?" I asked.

"Oh you haven't seen the picture yet?" She giggled.

"What picture?" I asked.

She pointed at her computer screen. It was a picture of them 'about to kiss' "The newest couple!" It said.

"Listen, Lexi, hayes doesn't like you. Okay?"

"Then why did I kiss him?"

"It was a cheek kiss, Lexi. Nothing else.he loves me, and you REALLY need to respect that." I began.

"Please, im prettier than you, and you look like a pig. Everyone would choose me over you."

"Then why hasn't hayes left me for you yet? Oh wait, because you're a stalker." I pointed out.

"I am not, and if you try anything else, Mackenzie, I will ruin you. Got it?" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the bathroom.

I could hear her laughing, but I didn't care.

She wasn't taking hayes from me. She thinks she's slick but she's not..

I will take her down if I have too.

OKAY, so a lot more chapters coming up, and I have an idea for the next one. I'll make it either later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for all the votes and reads! It means so much! ~M.xx