Chapter 11

**Hayes' POV**

I woke up and Mack was laying on my shoulder. We were in the same postion as we were last night. I slooked at her. She was so beautiful, even when she was asleep. I reached over and grabbed my phone. It was 8:30 am. I slowly moved her head, and sat up. She looked so cozy, and that made me smile. I walked down stairs and my parents were gone again. They're very busy. Nash & Hayes, I walked into your guys' room to wake you up and ask if you wanted to go to the beach today.. You & the girls looked so cozied up, I couldn't wake you. I figured you guys wouldn't get up even if I tried to wake you..If you would like to come to the beach just take Nash's car down here. Text me when you all wake up. xoxo mom/Elizabeth.

Maybe it would be good to go. I got up and made me and Mack breakfast, and waited.

**Macks POV**

I woke up and checked my phone. It said 8:56. I decided to lift my head up to notice Hayes wasn't in here. I walked to the bathroom, and looked at myself. I was a mess. I pulled my hair in  a topknot and washed my face. As I walked down the stairs I could here my sister and Nash giggling. I ignored it and walked to the kitchen to see Hayes preparing a meal.

"Hi babe," he said

I blushed. I loved it when he called me that.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Are you really cooking?" I said raising one eye brow.

he smiled and said "Yeah, I didn't want you to be hungry, plus, I have our day planned."

"Oh what is it?" I asked.

"A suprise."

I smiled and waited for him to hand me my Waffles and Orange juice.

"Thank you," I said

he smiled.

That's one thing i love about Hayes. His smile, his dimples. I could never be mad at him when he looked at me like that. I just wish we never fell off. Maybe we would have dated.

"So, I woke up and you looked so cute, I couldn't wake you." he said.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm, but I ignored it.

I finished eating, and put my dish in the sink.

"So what should I wear to this "Suprise" I asked.

"Casual" he said.

"Okay, well im going to get in the shower," I said.

He nodded as it was okay to go.

I picked out my clothes and led myself to the shower. I was excited for today.

**Hayes POV**

I decided I should take a shower too. I probably smell, and stuff. I walked up stairs to get my clothes and stuff. There was another shower down stairs that I could use. I walked up and heard Mack singing. 

"Say something I'm giving up on youu, I'll be the one if you want me too" she sang

She was actually a very good singer. I rested my back to the door of the shower and sat there for a moment.

She was beautiful. Her voice was beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. I could never take advantage of that, and yet, hurt her 3 times. Why? I thought. 

I heard Nash's door open, and he came out and shut the door lightly. I could tell Hailey was sleeping.

"Dude, what are you doing?" he asked