Chapter 48

This is the most read Hayes Grier fan fiction. Oh my god, you guys are seriously the best. I love you all.
Don't forget to check out my Carter Reynolds on "The Secret (Carter Reynolds fan fiction) it's going to be short and there will be a sequel to this story :) thanks!

**Macks POV**

I woke up on the floor. I'm pretty sure I fell of the couch. I sat up and checked my phone.

I didn't have any messages, but I did have a big bruise on my shoulder, and looked around the room for hayes. He wasn't on the couch, at the table, on the beds, no where. Maybe he was in the shower. I walked Into the bathroom and he wasn't here. I walked around into our old room and he wasn't there either, nothing but an empty hotel room. I started pacing back and fourth and ran to the room. Nash & Hailey were sleeping, along with Cam & Ashley (his girlfriend). I tried to calm down but I couldnt. I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Please leave a message after the-"

I cut it off and ran over to Nash's bed.

"Nash!" I shook. He woke up, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Hmm..?"

"Hayes, I can't find him. I'm scared Nash."

"what!?"

"Yeah, I woke up on the ground, and I have a bruise. He isn't anywhere." I started to cry.

"Hailey!" Nash yelled.

She jumped up and looked at him.

"What nash?"

"Hayes is gone!"

They both got up and went to go wake up cameron and Ashley. We were all going to look for him, but it's going to be hard.

I got a text from the unknown girl.

"Don't worry, hayes is fine. As of right now. Haha."

I dropped my phone and started to cry.

"H-hayes is w-with her."

Nash, cam, Hailey, Ashley, and I all ran down stairs. We took the black SUV and drove to the hotel that we were at last night. We all walked down to the basement, and we looked around.

"I don't see him," I said.

"Let's go." Nash said.

We knew the girl wasn't stupid enough to take him back here again. We all walked back to the SUV and Nash sat their for a moment.

"My mom is going to fucking kill me."

"Nash dont say th-" Hailey started

"HAILEY! Do you not fucking understand? My fucking little brother is with some crazy little girl, and lord knows what's going on with them. Hailey. This is bad."

"Nash, don't yell at her. Let's just go." Cameron said.

Nash started to cry and Hailey just was sitting there crossing her arms. What is going on with them? What if she's doing "stuff" with him. Me & hayes probably haven't done half the stuff she's doing to him. We drove around the block, still no sign of hayes.

"Oh my god. I lost my fucking little brother."

"Nash you didn't loose him." I said.

"Mack, then where is he? Because he sure the hell isn't at the hotel."

"I'm sorry," I said.

I stopped talking because I didn't want to make him even more mad.

"Nash, we aren't going to find him.
Maybe we should go back to the hotel, and maybe he'll show up."

Nash sighed and turned the SUV around. We had to go back to the hotel, it's going to be impossible to find him. We all arrived and we all went to his hotel room. We all sat down on Nash's bed.

Nash started crying, and he lay his head on Haileys shoulder. I just sat there and I started to break out in tears. I walked to the bathroom and sat on the cold floor. I wanted to die. I want hayes. I want to know who this unknown person is. I just don't understand. It's not fair. Why is this happening to me? Why can't I just be home, with hayes?

I sat there a little longer until I got a text.

"You want hayes? He hasn't shut up about you. Meet me at the beach at 8:30 pm, by yourself."

I sat up and ran out of the bathroom.

"GUYS!"

They all looked up, with their sad faces.
"I think I might get hayes back."

"What?"

"I got this text," I showed them it and they all lit up.

"Well, we're all going with you." Hailey said.

I shook my head.

"You have to let me go alone. She watches me, she said I have to go alone. Please, if you want hayes, let me go."

"Mack, I don't know.. What if she gets you?" nash asked.

"She won't... I promise."

They nodded,

"As long as we can drop you off.." Cameron said.

"Deal."

It was only 4:30, so we had time. I sat down and put my phone on the charger. I was still worried, but no one but us 5 knew about it.

"I can't wait any longer." I said.

"I know, Mack. We have too." Hailey said.

"I miss him."

"We all do. But we'll she him tonight... Hopefully."

We all watched movies, until time flew by. We were still scared of the outcome of this.

**8:15 pm**

We were about to go get hayes, I was scared but hopefully, I can find out who this bitch is. We started driving. It didn't take us long to get there.

I got a text.

"Hurry up, I hate waiting.."

I was so anxious to know who this is. I need to know.

I walked onto the beach, and Nash took the car and Parked it.

I looked around, and didn't see anything. I was wondering if it was a mistake to come here, maybe she doesn't even have hayes.

I started to walk farther and farther.

"Well well well, look who finally showed up."

I turned around. To see the girl. I couldn't see her face, it was too dark out, but I saw hayes.

"Let me have him." I said.

"That's not a nice way to ask." She said.

"Can I please have MY boyfriend?"

She pushed him over to me, and I saw her.

I saw her face, her blonde hair, everything.

"Summer..." I said in disbelief.

**Flash back**

Summer and I because friends in 3rd grade. We met hayes is 4th. I remember her & I having a crush on him. I became best friends with him, and we stopped being friends because she got mad at me.

So guys, now you know who the unknown girl is. Remember summer? She was her best friend in one of the first chapters.. New chapter soon! Later today :) hope you guys liked it.