Chapter 21

**Hayes POV**

I woke up about 10:04 am, and I looked over and Mack was sleeping on the other bed. Why did she move. Suddenly I saw Lexi walk out of the bathroom. She has soaking wet hair and just put in clothes.

"hi, hayes," she winked.

"Uhm, hi," I said.

"Mack isn't feeling the best, and you were hogging the bed, and I was next to you, so she switched beds,"

"Uhm, and why were you next to me?"

"Well, I came over in the middle of the night. No one noticed,"

"Okay, well, I think you should lay off a little bit, that is my girlfriend, and I would like to sit next to her after all," I said.

"Lol, whatever babe, you'll want me sometime, even if I have to force it out if you," she laughed and walked in the bathroom and I could tell she was doing her hair because the blow drier turned on.

I walked over to Mack's bed, and she was sweating. I took the blankets off of her, so she could stop, and kissed her forehead and took a picture and put it on Instagram. She was kind of warm, but how would she go to magcon? I was scared she wouldn't, and id be stuck in the cab with Lexi alone.

Mack slowly woke up after I fixed my breakfast and opened her right eye, and sat up.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" I asked.

"Not so good. I'm dizzy" she said. I feel so bad.

"Need anything?" I asked.

She shook her head and got up.

"Do you know if Haileys up yet?" She asked.

"No, actually I just got up." I replied.

"Oh, well I'm going to go over there and talk to her real fast."

"I'll come with you,"

"No it's fine, stay here. I'll be back in two seconds. Finish eating,"

I nodded and say back down.

Lexi came out and her hair was straightened.

She came out and winked at me.

"Lexi, no." I said.

"What? Mack's not in here, she won't know"

She tried to sit on my lap. I moved quickly.

"Lexi. Stop. I have Mack. And I love her."

"Her? Ahaha, she's ugly, face it. You want me. I mean look at me"

Mack walked in and had a bottle of water and I walked over to her. Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Hayes, I'm not going to magcon," she said.

I was kind of sad, but I can't let her go like this.

"I'll stay here with you then." I offered.

She shook her head.
"No go, it'll be fun. You and Lexi can go without me."

Ew, Lexi, no.

I just nodded because she would argue.

magcon was in an hour and I was ready.

I hopped in the shower, and was thinking Lexi was going to do something at magcon..

**Macks POV**

I honestly felt like crap, and maybe I'll feel better being alone.

I'm just scared lexi is going to be creepy. I think she has a crush on hayes, but I can tell Hayes doesn't have one on her. She's weird, and she knows he has a girlfriend. I didn't let it bother me and looked on Instagram.