Chapter 24

Just so you know, I'm sure brent rivera's sister isn't like this. It's just a story. Don't get the wrong idea :) ~M.xx

**Hayes' POV**

We were on our way home to the hotel. Mack was sleeping, and had her head on my shoulder. She was crying, and she got sleepy. Lexi was in our taxi starring at me. 

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, just the fact that they want us together.. Not you and Mack."

"Actually, they didn't know about me and Mack. So technically, no."

She laughed and continued typing on her phone. I tried to look over but all she was doing was scrolling through instagram. I can't believe she did that. I need to sanitize my lips now. I serioulsy hate her. I just don't want to be here with her anymore. I wish me and mack were back home, and cuddling. I miss how we were before we came here, you know before she got sick. I love her so much, I just hate how Lexi is trying to ruin us.

When we got the hotel I woke up mack.

"Mack, you need to get up."

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Hayes can I get on your back?" she asked.

I nodded at she hopped on my back. I can tell she was sleeping because she was breathing heavily. When we got in the elevator, lexi was not even paying attention to us, which I was happy about. She's annoying, and rude. I can't believe she did that. 

When we got to our room, and I put Mack down in our bed. She curled up, and tried to make herself warm.

"Hayes, can I talk to you?" Lexi asked.

I gave her a dirty look. 

"Haven't you caused enough damage? I mean seriously, come on. You basically tried to ruin me and Mack's relationship. What you're doing is wrong lexi."

She nodded.

"I know you felt someone in that kiss, Hayes. Don't act like you didn't. I know you want me, you just don't want to admit it."

I'm not going to lie, Lexi was cute. But no where near as beautiful as mack. I'm sure lexi can be nice, but I really just don't like her. She basically tried to ruin my relationship, and Mack is the best thing that has happened to me. Why can't she just understand that?

"Not really, to be honest I don't like you. Maybe I would have if you just backed up a little. Maybe if you didn't write all those mean things about Mack, we could at least be friends, Lexi. But no. You ruined it."

"Lol, whatever hayes. Everyone wants us together, and I bet you'd date me if you weren't with her."

"Oh, please. Stop dreaming, Lexi." 

She laughed and walked to the bathroom. I was so mad, I just needed to go to bed. I got dressed, and layed next to Mack. Lexi came out and sat on the bed next to me.

"I love you, Hayes."

Okay, this was by far the creepiest thing of all.

"Get off my bed."

"No, not until you tell the truth."

"About what?"

"You having a secret crush on me."

"Okay, let me just tell you this. Just so you get it through your head. I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU."

She finally walked to the other bed. 

I finally fell asleep.

**Macks POV**

I woke up and looked at the clock. 11:30 it said. Magcon was in 2 hours. It was the last day, but we got the news we're staying her for a few more weeks. I was mad, but adventually got over it.