Chapter 10

472 reads? Omg, thanks SO much. ~M.xx

**MACKENZIES POV**

I was so excited to see hayes, but I was going to miss my parents. I mean they're never home, and they aren't taking us on vacation. I didn't mind, because, more time with Hayes. I walked down stairs with my suitcase and put it by the door. My sister has also put hers there, and I walked in the kitchen. I wasn't very hungry, but I grabbed a fiber bar just so I wouldn't be hungry later. My parents were about to leave so we talked for a few. 

"Okay, girls. I want you to be on your best behavior." my mom said.

we nodded and just smiled. We knew she was being serious, because she was doing the eyebrow raise. It was kind of funny, actually.

My mom looked around and made sure she didn't forget anything. 

She looked back at us and smiled. "If you need us, call us." she added

We knew that we could, and we walked them out. They took a cab so my sister could use the car while she was away. We said our goodbyes, and walked in the house.

Me and my sister looked at eachother and smiled, but we didn't leave just yet.

"So are you and hayes... dating?" she asked.

"Well... No, i mean i don't think. He hasn't asked me out.. but like we, uh, kissed.. Twice." I added

She smiled and winked. 

"Ready to go?" she asked, and I smiled. 

We were suprising them, so we walked over. I was kind of embarrased, because I had a huge suit case. I got over it. We walked in, we already knew no one was going to be there but Nash and Hayes. They like to stay home. I don't know why. 

I heard footsteps and it was nash and hayes running towards the door. Nash pushed Hayes into the wall, and it was kind of funny, and cute how Hayes held his arm. Hey got over and walked down the stairs. 

"Douche," he said to Nash and smiled. I looked over at Nash & my sister and Nash picked up Haileys stuff, and Hailey jumped on his back. It was cute. I wonder if me and Hayes would ever be like that.

"Hi, Mack," Hayes said with a smile. 

"Hi," I smiled back.

"So wanna go upstairs?" he asked.

I nodded and he helped me with my suitcase.

"Dang what do you have in here?" he asked while lifting it up here. I got a little embarrassed, and my cheeks got a little hot. 

"Well, clothes and stuff," 

He smiled and winked. As we got to his room it was.... Clean. I was suprised. It's never clean.. Ever.

He hopped on his bed and just sat there for a moment. It was kind of awkward at first, but I got over it. It was kind of a gloomy day, so we decided to stay inside. 

"Movie day?" he asked and I nodded.

As usual he put in the movie, and I got the popcorn, with ranch, and 2 water bottles. When I got up there the blinds were shut, and it was dark. That's the way I like it. He put in the movie Paranormal Activity 1 and I always get scared. We sat up and our backs were, once again, leaning against the head board. I ate popcorn., and it was scary. I kept lifting the blankets over my face. The popcorn was gone, so Hayes put the popcorn on the floor and layed down and patted the mattress to lay down with him. I did. 

I got scared again and flinched 

"Dont worry, I got you" he said. I giggled. It was cute, very cute actually. 

Hayes cuddled up next to me and put his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. We honestly, did not pay attention to the movie, at all anymore. We just looked at eachother. 

"Mack?" he said

"Yes?"

"Do you realize how beautiful you are?"

I could feel my face getting bright red, but it didn't matter. It was a darkish room.

"Really?" I asked. 

He nodded.

As I rested my head on his shoulder, he rested his head on my head. 

He grabbed my hand, and I felt myself drifting asleep. He was already asleep and I could already tell. 

My eyelids got heavy, and adventually shut.

So its not the best chapter, but it's like 2:45 am here. The next chapter will be SUPER interesting. I will be writing that tomorrow. ~M.xx