Chapter 27

**Hayes POV**

*The next day**

I decided that Mack, Trevor, Lexi, and I should all go on a date. There's a park down the street, and we could go to lunch. We have about 3 more weeks here. I love it so much here, it's so nice. It's also nice that Mack & Lexi are cool now, because it makes this trip more fun. Trevor and I are becoming close friends.

Everyone got up, and just hung out. We ate on our hotel table.

"So, guys I was thinking we could eat and got I the park?" I said.

"When?" Mack asked

"Well it's 10:30 right now, so about around 12? So we can all get ready. I'm sure nash and everyone wants to go do something."

Everyone nodded, and finished eating. Mack and Lexi had the bathroom first, so me and Trevor impatiently waited.

"They take too long," I said

"Yeah! I need to get ready too. These bandanas don't put themselves on, you know." Trevor said,

"Why do you guys like bandanas so much? Like what made you guys want to wear them?" I asked

"Well, I started wearing them because of Taylor. He always wore them, I don't know why. Then I started getting into them. He's like an older brother to me." He said.

"Oh, I see. That's cool."

We and Trevor were basically on our IPhones making videos and snapchatting.

"So are you and Lexi, like a thing?" I asked

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Idk, I mean like, she's perfect. But sometimes I wonder if she likes you still. Yeah, I know she used to like you. I mean, I see her notes on her phone and it's all about you. But I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend,"

"I don't think she likes me anymore. I mean yeah, she use to. But that's not the point. She acts like she likes you. Plus, I have Mack. She knows that."

Me and Trevor have gotten closer. Like best bros. he's cool, and reminds me so much of Taylor.

The girls finally got out. They were twinning and their hair was curled.
Mack looked so beautiful, and I looked over at Trevor, and he was starring down Lexi. It was funny. They were both wearing yellow crop tops, I think that's what they're called, with white shorts.

She smiled.

"Get in there, stop being thirsty, and get ready!" Lexi giggled. Me and Trevor were already dressed, all we needed to do was comb our hair and spray axe. I was putting on my SnapBack, and he was putting on his bandana. We brushed out teeth, and walked out. We were going to talk to nash.

I grabbed Macks hand and we walked out.

"You looked beautiful," I pointed out.

She blushed, and her face was turning red. It made me giggle.

"Stop it!" She joked. She put her hands over her face and his behind them.

"Hey, it's cute!" I pointed out. I looked back at Trevor and Lexi, and Lexi was on Trevor's back.

We walked in Nash's room, and Hailey & nash were cuddling up together and making out. It was kind of funny.

"Hey!" Mack said.

They stopped, looked at us, and giggled.

"What?" Nash smiled

"We're going out to eat and to the park with Trevor and Lexi," I said.