Chapter 44

**macks POV**

I woke up. Today was the day I get to hang out with Alexis, hope, and Cassidy. They seemed pretty nice. I didn't get a text friend the anonymous girl yet, so I thought today was going to be a good day. Hayes was staying here, and me and the 3 girls were going to the beach. I wasn't planning on telling Lexi, because to be honest I didn't want her to go. I got up and it was 9. I had a text from hope and it said "hey! We're meeting at 12, at the beach. See you then!" I smiled and and the clock read 11:30. I sat up and walked to my suit case. We finally stayed in our own hotel room tonight, and I was actually surprised we did. By the time we got home I was so beat, I didn't mind where I was sleeping. I took out my yellow sunflower swimming suit and walked to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and put on the swimming suit. After that my white jumper. I did my morning routine, and got out. Trevor was here, but Lexi wasn't. I sighed and walked over to the bed way hayes was asleep on. I gave him a little shake.

"Hayes?"

He continued to sleep, as I shook him more and more.

"Hayes?"

I could get his attention. He was sound asleep. I took the pillow out from under his head and hit him with it. He jumped up and looked at me.

"Mack... Not again."

"Haha, I'm sorry babe."

"What do you need?"

"I'm going out with Lexi, Cassidy, and hope." I smiled.

"Oh. When?"

"Well it's 11:45 now. So I should start to leave."

He grabbed me by my waist. He locked me in his arms, as I struggle to get out.

"Hayes what are you doing?"

"You're not leaving!"

"Yes, hayes please."

"No!"

I finally had the energy to bite his arm.

"OW! Mack!"

"Sorry babe, I love you."

He stuck out his lips and I bent down to kiss him.

"I love you." He said

"Love you too. See you later."

I walked out the door and texted the girls. They were almost there. It was now 11:50, so I ran outside and got a taxi. I checked my phone just in case the anonymous girl texted me, no sign. It was actually weird.

"Be careful.. Love you!" Hayes said.

I smiled and locked my phone. I arrived at the beach and I texted Cassidy.

"Hey, I'm here. Where are you?"

I saw three girls walk up to me.

"Hey girl!" Hope said.

I smiled and waved.

"How is everyone?" I asked.

"Good." They all echoed.

"Come on ill show you our spot."Alexis said.

I followed them and sat my towel next to Alexis'.

"It's so nice being with actually girls my age." I said.

"Oh, you don't have any girls at your hotel? I though Brent's sister was there." Hope said.

"Oh, she is. She's just... Different. I caught her kissing hayes, flirting with hayes. It's just nice to have you 3. People who actually don't flirt with hayes to be honest."