Chapter 50

If you guys want to folloow me on twitter don't be shy ;) @loveablegriers . Oh, and if you want to tweet the link of my book to Hayes Grier, fine by me ;), HAHA. Jk, you dont have too. Sorrry I updated late, busy day.

**Hayes' POV**

I got up, and noticed Mack was already awake. i could hear the shower running, and I remembered we were going to the mall with Lexi, Cassidy, Hope, and Trevor.. I told brent I wanted alone time with Trevor, so he could hang out with Lexi. He agreed, so no one knew that he was hanging out with 4 girls. I knew about Hope liking him, and I wanted to talk about it with him. While Mack was in the shower I texted Trevor.

Hey man, you ready?

I decided to get up, and get dressed. I knew I wouldn't have time to take a shower, so I guess I'll wait for tonight. I basically through on what ever was clean in my bag, and thought I looked okay. I walked over to my phone and got a text from Trevor.

Yeah, be over in 5 minutes.

I set my phone down and checked my twitter. I actually havent been tweeting, so I decided to tweet something.

"So excited for Orlando Mall."

I looked through my mentions, and followed a couple girls.

Trevor walked in, and the shower stopped. i want to talk to him before Mack got out.

"Come here" I said.

He walked over and sat next to me.

"Whats up bro?" he said

"Nothing, so uh, how are you and Lexi?"

"Good I guess?" he laughed.

"Are you guys still, you know, dating."

"No. I mean she cheated on me, we're taking things slow.. I don't really know if I like or, or can trust her again. I tried to tell her that, but yet she keeps trying. I stay in Taylors room, without her."

"Oh, well.. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but uh, Macks friend likes you.. We met her like a week ago."

"Really? Is she cute?"

"bro, I have a girlfriend, I can't say that.. But uh, yeah, i guess she's pretty cute."

"Aha, maybe."

Mack came out and was ready, me and Trevor ended out conversation and looked at her.

"What?" she smiled

"Nothing." we said.

"Come on, are we leaving? Or are you two just going to stare at me all day?" she asked,

"Lets go."

i said and plopped up, Trevor did too. We walked out the door, and the taxi was already here because we called ahead. We walked down to the cab, and all got in it.

I got a text and it was from Mack.

Did you talk to him?

I looked over at Trevor who was on his phone,

Yeah, him and lexi aren't dating.

good.

I locked my phone whne we arrived to the huge, 4 story mall. I loved this mall to be honest. 

We walked inside, and we saw Hope, Cassidy, and Lexi.

Trevor was blushing, and I started laughing.

"Dude you're blushing," I said.

His face started turning bright red, and it was actually kind of funny.

"Dude!" I laughed

"Dude, shut the fuck up." He said,

We approched Hope, and she hid behind Lexi.

"Hope, Trevor, Trevor, hope." Mack said.

"H-hi" Hope stuttered. 

"Guys, don't be shy." Lexi said as she gave Hope a push.

"Hi, beautiful," he said

I started to laugh because I saw Hope shaking.

"Aw, you guys are too cute."

We started walking to Starbucks until I heard someone say,

"OH MY GOD IT'S HAYES GRIER."

I looked behind me and saw a bunch of girls running up behind me.

I started running, but they ending up surrounding me. I couldn't find Mack, Hope, Trevor, Cassidy, or Lexi anymore. Just a bunch of fans..

wanting to take pictures with me.

**Macks POV**

I basically got pushed away from Hayes. I was kind of jealous, but he's famous now. I'm just going to have to live with that.

"Do we just leave him here?" I asked

"Well, it doesn't look like we're going to be getting to him anytime soon, so i guess." Cassidy said. 

I don't know how this happened, because it never has. I don't know why there are so many fangirls here today, because usually there's only 1 or two, not 50 girls surrounding him. We walked away and Hope and Trevor were way behind us, flirting. It was cute, actually. We went to the Normal stores, and we went to get something to eat. We got subway, and ate it. After we ate we went back to the place where Hayes got mobbed. He was kissing girls cheeks, which kind of made me jealous, but i was used to it after Magcon. There was about 4 or 5 girls left, and honestly i was relieved. Our day kind of got ruined, though. I just wish he wasn't famous sometimes.

When Hayes was done he looked stressed.

"Whats wrong?"

"I just wanted to spend the day with everyone. We leave in two days, you know that, right?"

Then, I wasn't even jealous anymore.. Just sad becuse I have to leave Hope, Cassidy, and lexi.. Really the only friends I have now.