Chapter 37

**macks POV**

I woke up, and didn't want to think about yesterday. I think Hayes found out... He hasn't mentioned anything so that's great. I wiped my eyes, and didn't even bother to check my phone. I looked at the clock and it said '9:30'. I rolled back over and rested my head on hayes' chest. He was so cute when we was sleeping. I put my arm around his torso and just watched him. He eyes fluttered closed, his mouth open a little bit, his perfect face shape. Sometimes I wonder how he's so perfect. I didn't even want to think about the person that's texting me. I just wanted to sit in bed all day with Hayes. I didn't want to go anywhere, I couldn't risk myself or Hayes. If he did read it, that person knows. They watch me, and if they found out Hayes knew, it could be terrible. Lexi and Trevor weren't in the hotel room, so maybe they were doing their own thing today. I just hope Hayes agrees on staying. I sat up, and walked to the bathroom. I really had to pee, haha, and wash my face. I brushed out my hair and put it in a low side braid. I brushed my teeth, turned toward the bathroom and walked out. I wondered if hayes was up, but I highly doubt it. I looked over and he was still asleep. I ran to the bed and jumped on him. "GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I screamed. He had a mini heart attack at first, but managed to sit up.

"Baaaabe!" He complained.

"Oh, quit whining."

He pulled me back down and kissed my lips. He pulled me under the covers and put his arm around my torso. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on the pillow.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

I didn't want to do anything, really. Getting up and going places just makes me want to look at my phone. Mainly because I knew for a fact someone was watching me.

"Can we just stay in for today? Please?"

He sighed.

"Yeah, that's fine with me."

I smiled. He's perfect.

I felt something hit my side, and I suddenly started laughing. hayes was tickling me, and I hated being tickled.

"HAHA HAYES STOP IT PLEASE!" I tried to get the words out of my mouth, but it was so hard.

After I said that he started tickling me more.

"HAYES!"

He was laughing, I sounded like a dying horse. That wasn't the point. The point was he's tickling me, and I do not like it.

I smacked him, when I finally managed to lift my arm up.

"Ow!" He said as he jutted out his bottom lip.

"Sorry" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, honey, it's on." He said.

He took the pillow and started hitting me with it. When I fell the the floor he sat on my stomach and pinned me down.

"Hayes..." I warned.

He smiled.

"Please don't-"

Before I could finish my sentence I started bursting out laughing. The tears were filling my eyes, and my mouth was wide open from laughing so hard.

"HAYES I GIVE UP! TAPOUT TAPOUT!"

He smiled and continued. I seriously wanted to punch him, but I couldn't
Managed to do it.

"HAYES!"

He stopped and just starred at me.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

I smiled

"Don't even,"

"What, beautiful?" He asked again, trying to be serious, but he couldn't.

"Nope, don't talk to me." I said jokingly as I pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door so he couldn't get it.

"HAHA!"

"Mack, open, please?"

"Haha nope, you can suffer now."

"Mack..." I could see his pouty face through the closed door, but I was not going to open it.

"Think next time, Grier. Think!"

"Okay, I'm done thinking. Come out now. Please?"

"Well... Since you said please."

I took the tooth past and put it all in my hand..

Haha, this should be fun.

"I'm coming." I said.

I unlocked the door and saw hayes smiling.

Until, my hand hit his face.

"SMACK CAM!" I yelled. I looked at the expression on his face, and wanted to take a picture. But then I remembered I can't look at my phone, or else I'll get scared.

"Mack!" He screamed.

He came out with some soap, and was running towards me.

"HAYES NO! THE SOAP WILL STING MY EYE-"

Until his hand hit my face and the soap when everywhere. In my mouth, and eyes.

"You're a meanie head!" I said trying to be cute.

He smiled.

"Hayes that hurt!" I said trying to wipe the soap out of my mouth.

"You shouldn't have hit me first, babe."

"Nope, don't call me babe," I said jokingly.

"Okay, babe."

He winked.

I walked to the bed and lay down in it. Hayes followed me, and we cuddled.

"Hey Mack?" He asked.

I looked over to his beautiful face and smiled.

"Yes, grier?" I asked.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

I was confused, but nodded

"I promise," I said.

"Well... When you were in the bathroom at the trampoline place I got into your bag. There was messages from the unknown number. About someone stalking you, and sending nasty stuff. I know you probably didn't want me seeing it.. But do you have any idea who it is? And why do they want to hurt me if I find out? I'm sorry for looking at it, it's just I wanted to figure out what was wrong with you.." He said.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

What if the unknown person finds out he knows? What if they hurt him? Why did he do that? Before I could answer I ran and got my phone.

"Oh, he knows now? Be expecting a visit soon.. You can't protect him now.. Xoxo ;)"

I dropped my phone and looked at hayes. Before I could react, I fell to the floor and started crying.

"MACK!?" He ran over to me.

He kept calling my name, but I was crying so hard I couldn't respond.

Everything was going so perfect... Why does this unknown person have to ruin it..

Why do they want me & Lexi?

Why is hayes going to get hurt?

All these thoughts flood through my mind, while I was in hayes' arms..

I don't want anything bad to happen to him..

I'm so scared, lost, and confused.

Why is this happening to me?