Chapter 7

**Macks POV**

Once again i knew that Hayes' mom wasn't going to be there so I just stayed in here. I got up and went home real quick. i ate a gronola bar, took a shower, put my hair in a side braid and but sweats on. Hayes and I were going swimming todat, he doesn't know, but im forcing him. I got my swimsuit and went to his house. He was still asleep. I went and layed back down with him. I was impatiently waiting for him to get up so i took the red pillow out from behind my head and hit him with it. He moaned and sat up. He gave me a dirty looked and then I giggled. "Thanks, I needed that," he said with a smile. "Well get up sleepy pants, we're going to the pool!" I said. "Erm, okay. He went to the dresser, put on swim shorts, and got a towel. 

We told them we were leaving as we walked a couple blocks to the pool. I payed us to get in, even if he rufused. Only a couple people were here, so we put our stuff on beach chairs. I wanted to tan, and hayes wanted to swim. I sat there for a couple minutes and hayes was in the pool, by himself. I laughed. He came out and sat on my stomach. "Ow! Hayes! get off me, the water is so cold!" I said "Well get it, it's not so bad, he said. I refused until I got picked up, put on his back as I was trying to get off but he had a tight grip. 

He threw me in the pool and it was freezing. He jumped in after me. I tried to drown him, but it didn't work. We same and it was perfect. I noticed he was getting sunburned so I got out and got the sunscreen. It was.the spray sunscreen, I liked that kind. "Come on hayes, let me put this on you," He got out and I sprayed it all over his body. It was cute when he scrunched up his nose, I can tell he didn't like the smell. He soon jumped back it and I did as well. He looked at the twin slides and asked me to go on one, and race. I refused but you know how hayes is. I basically got forced, but I was okay with that. We raced down the slide, and I beat him. He put on a pouty face and winked at me. It was the cutest thing ever. I got out and we went and tanned. It was perfect. I sat up and so did he. "Mack im hungryyyyy" He whined. We went to consessions and got something to eat. He ordered nachos and I orded a hot dog. He got a pepsi, I got a mountain dew, the usual. He had cheese dripping from his chin as he turned to me. I wipped it off. We both looked at eachother.. I smiled and so did he. I looked down and noticed out hands were 1 cm away from eachother. I looked up and as we both leaned in, we kissed. I felt the zoo in my stomach. After it I smiled and so did he. We stopped eating, got out stuff, and went to his house. After, I went home, brushed my teeth, changed and went to sleep..

Today was perfect. and so was the kiss. 

I was so happy, and as i knew it I fluttered my eyes closed and waited for tomorrow.

This is my favorite chapter because of the kiss. I hope you liked it too. Im done writing anymore chapters tonight. See you guys tomorrow with a new updated chapter! ~M.xx