Chapter 8

Okay! So i just wanted to thank everyone whos reading this. I just published the story yesterday and it already has 200+ reads. Thanks so much! ~m.xx

 **Hayes' POV**

It's been nearly 10 hours since we kissed. I don't know if I forced her into it or if she wanted to. I know I wanted too. I got up and checked my phone. I had no texts so I threw my phone on my bed and took a shower. As as I got out I put on my nike shorts & Davidson day shirt. I put on my magcon hat, and then brushed my teeth. I walked over to my bed and looked at my phone. I had one new text from Jordan. Hey can we meet somewhere and talk? I thought about it for a moment. Everytime we meet something always ends up going wrong, Jordan. You know that but keep trying to make this better. You're dating my best friend, Jordan. I didn't care anymore. About her, about Ryan. I just wanted mack. I didn't know she liked me back, and i've been the happiest ever latley. Okay, me and Ryan broke up. Can I just come over for a few minutes? I promise it's just a few. Just to talk. I decided just to let her so I texted her back yeah, but only for a few minutes. 

She got here and we went up to my room, but as you know, talking turns into crying, and crying turns into...

**Macks POV**

I decided to get up early, and make Hayes' favorite cookies. Chocolate Chip. I finished the batch and noticed I was COVERED in flower so I took a shower, and changed. I dried my hair and put it in a side braid.  He didn't know I was coming over, so I texted Nash, I wanted it to be a suprise. He said okay and I slipped on my high waisted jeans and a crop top, and my favorite black flip flops. I put all the cookies in the container, and since Nash already new I was coming over I walked in. I tiptoed up the stairs and just walked in his room.. I saw Jordan and him kissing and my jaw dropped. A tear escaped my eyes, and they both looked over at me. Hayes' face had the same expression I did. "What is she doing here, and why is she crying?" Jordan asked. "Jordan, not now." hayes shot her the look, and I was beyond mad. "No, i'm sorry, i guess I should have knocked first." I put the container of cookies on his desked, slammed his door and ran to my house. 

I cried all the way there. He keeps lying to me. Why? Jordan's always going to be in the way of everything. when I got home my sister told me she was going to Nash's and saw that I was crying. I told her not to worry about it and she left the house. I just wanted to be alone. With no one else. I hate this. It's like this circle never ends.

My parents are gone at work, and I was realived. I heard the door open and close so I kinda of just put the covers over my head. I didn't wanna show my face to anyone. Especially Hayes. The person tried to twist the handle to my room, but it was locked. "Mack?" he asked, it was obviously Hayes. "Go away I want to be alone." 

"No, please, let me explain."

"What is there to explain, Hayes? Just get out, please leave."

"Not until you open this door." 

"No, we're in this cycle like every day. We KISSED and then when I come over you were kissing Jordan. Leave me a l o n e. Please." I heard someone walk down the stairs and the door slammed. I looked out my window and it was Hayes. He can't be mad that I don't want to talk to him, right? 

I got my Journal and a pencil and ran to the park. I had a struggle climbing the tree, but I followed Hayes' steps he does everytime he gets up her. I didn't even think about how I was going to get down. I leaned on the branch that was up in the tree and started to draw. At this point I didn't know what I was drawing, but my mind did it for me. As it was turning out it looked like it was me and Hayes' at the pool yesterday. I couldn't quite make it up yet. I looked over and no one was there, which is suprising, because it's a nice day, but I figured everyone was at the public pool. I began to glance at the writing on the tree. 

 How could he do this? I kept asking myself that. We kissed yesterday. That actually meant something to me. I guess it meant nothing to him. I started to cry, and cry, and cry. No one noticed because, no one was here. So I just cried in my knees. My notebook feel, but I didn't mind. I just cried. I looked at the drawing of us as stick figured. I looked to the side and saw the branch had twigs on it. I climbed over and ripped one off the tree and started scribbling out the drawing I did yesterday and all the nice things he said about me. I scribbled out the Mack + Hayes = Bffz I scribbled out everything except the drawing of the stick figures. I was scared to hop down, but I just followed my way up, but backwards. 

As I was walking home I saw hayes. He was walking with his head down, and looked up and saw me. He started fast walking, and I was trying to not run into him. "Wait, Mack!" he said. I figured I was pretty much stuck at this point so I just stood there and sat down on the grass. He brushed past me and sat in front of me. His eyes were puffy, but I bet weren't as nearly as bad as mine. 

"She kissed me." he pointed out.

"Thats not the point, Hayes. You let her, you didn't stop her."

"I didn't stop her because she was crying. I couldnt stop thinking about OUR kiss when I was kissing her." he added. I didn't say anything back and just played with the grass. He took his pointer finger and his middle finger and lifted up my chin I don't look him in the eyes.

"Look at me, please?" he said.

I looked at him, but didn't say one word.

"Im sorry," he added. I nodded. 

& As we both know it, we were kissing, again. He made the first move so does that mean he wanted to? 

"Do you forgive me?"

I wiped my eyes and nodded, with a little smile. We walked over to the swings and he pushed me. It was cute. 

"Hayes," I said.

"Yes, Mack?"

"Im sorry." 

"It's not your fault, its mine.."

I smiled and he grabbed my hand and was about to cup his hands but I shook my head no, and he gave me a weird look.  I climbed by myself, and he, looked suprised. I scribbled out a lot but you couldn't really tell. I guess it looked worse when I was crying, but I guess not. When we got up here he just smiled at me. We talked until it turned night, and when it was time to leave we just laughed all the way home. He kissed me, and said night until he ran home. I laughed and blushed and went to sleep.

I was happy. But what if it happens, again?