Chapter 29

**Macks POV**

I woke up and everyone was asleep, you know, except Trevor. He was laying there awkwardly while Lexi was on his stomach. Hayes was faced the other way, but was cuddling up on me. We were all in my bed. We must have fallen asleep to the scary movies. Trevor got up and I did too.

"Hey wanna pull a prank on them?" I asked.

He thought about it for a minute and smiled.

"Let's do it!"

"We have to go to Nash & Taylor, so we can run the the store." I suggested.

He nodded. We both got dressed, but nothing fancy. I put my hair in a side braid because I didn't feel like doing anything special. We both smiled and I walked to Nash's room, which Taylor was in and they were up, just relaxing.

"Hey, Trevor and I are going to the store. We're planning a prank for Hayes and Lexi."

They nodded, and nash and Taylor have is some money. We each got 30$, so 60$ must buy us some kind of prank, right?

As me and Trevor walked out we made sure hayes and Lexi were still asleep, and they were.

We smiled, gave each other a high five, and walked to the elevator.

"I hope they don't wake up." I said.

He nodded.

I was actually scared, because Hayes yelled at me yesterday. I felt bad, but it was just us going out as friends. I didn't see what the big deal was. Maybe he's just jealous.

Trevor and I got some Starbucks, and headed to walmart. We went in the you section, for like water guns, balloons, anything.

He picked up the water balloons , and looked at them.

I shook my head.

"Trevor, no. That's too easy, and boring."

"Yeah," he said as he put the balloons down.

We looked for anything. Like paintball guns, and air soft guns, but those would hurt them. We saw the nerd guns and they had a special 2 for $15.

"What about nerf guns?" He asked.

I nodded.

We grabbed two, and some bullets so we could be fully loaded, we also
Got the little bullet belt. The total was like 45.67 or something like that. I put the money we had left over in my pocket and we got a taxi, because we did not feel like walking up that huge hill to be honest. When we got the the hotel, we were praying they'd be sleeping.

They probably were, because I had no texts or calls from hayes. Me and Trevor had the best plan, and we stopped the elevator to prepare. We put the belts around us, and put the bullets in the nerf gun. We fully loaded it, and put the rest of the bullets on the belt. We got out, and we kind of tip toed. Trevor had the room key so he unlocked the door.

"1, 2, 3!" He said.

And just like that. Both of our jaws dropped.

Hayes and Lexi were on the couch kissing..

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Trevor yelled

I was just standing there, crying.

Hayes stopped kissing her, and just looked at me. He started walking after me, but I just ran. Where too? I don't know.

How could he do this?

So I had time before school, so I thought why not? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll make it after school! Enjoy! ~M.xx