Chapter 26

**Hayes' POV**

When magcon was over, Lexi was flirting with Taylor's cousin, I hope she was over me. I feel bad for what happened earlier with Mack, I didn't mean it. She's everything to me. It's nearly 10:30, and Mack is sleeping on me. Trevor and Lexi were talking, and I was staying silent while hugging my sleeping beauty. She's so beautiful, I don't know what I'd do with out her. Her eyes are the most beautiful things in this world, and her face, so perfect. Her braces complete her. Shes just so sweet, unless you push her too far. Why does she love me? I wasn't complaining, because a perfect girl like her I never thought I'd ever have.

When we got to the hotel I picked her up like a baby and took her to the hotel room. Trevor was staying with us, and Lexi wasn't annoying me anymore. When we got in there Trevor was staying in our room too. Nash, Brent, Hailey, and Taylor all came and said night to us, you know except Mack. She was passed out. When she got in bed, she was still in jeans. I wasn't trying to be a perv or anything, but I thought she'd want more comfy clothes on so I took off her jeans, and put in her nike black sweatpants. She was passed out, but it was so cute.

I lay down next to her and played with her hair a little bit. I could smell blossoms, and thats how I would know I was sleeping next to her. I stopped play with her hair and cuddled next to her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Before sleep took over me, Trevor, and Lexi.

**the next day**

Mack woke me up and I smiled. I looked around and saw Trevor and Lexi cuddling next to each other, and they were both awake. Finally she got over me, I was actually happy.

"Hey babe," I said
She smiled and kissed my cheek.

She got up and went to the bathroom, while Lexi snuck out of the bed, and left Trevor.

"Hey, hayes?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"I'm sorry for everything. I guess I was just a little to obsessive, and I shouldn't have acted that way." She said

"It's okay, but I think you shouldn't be saying that to me. Mack was really upset, and she was happy there was a girl around her age here." I said, she nodded.

Mack came out of the bathroom and looked at Lexi. She just had a blank look.

"Hi, Mack."

Mack just waved and stood there silent.

"Listen I'm sorry, to both of you. I was just upset. I used I have a huge crush on hayes, and I shouldn't have done that,"

She nodded.

"It's okay, I mean an amazing guy like hayes I probably would do the same. Im also sorry for tackling you, I just really love hayes,"

I smiled.

"Aww," I said

"Guys, wanna go to the beach today?" i asked

Mack and Lexi smile and nodded.

Lexi ran and jumped on Trevor,
"LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" He sat up. Of course everyone would have to go, because the beach is dangerous alone when there's a bunch of fan girls after me and Trevor and everyone else.

We all went to everyone's room, and everyone was down for it. We all are and left.

On our way there we all were jamming out in the taxi to Justin Bieber. Guess who chose that? Lexi and Mack. They were jamming out and me and Trevor were holding our heads.

When we got there Mack and Lexi lay down their towels along with Hailey, and Cameron's girlfriend. No one else had a girlfriend, so yeah. Everyone was surprised that Lexi and Mack were friends but they were happy.

"Mack will you come in the water?" I begged.

"No, hayes I wanna tan"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee!" I whined.

She shook her head, and continued her conversation with Lexi.

"Well I guess I have no choice," I mumbled. I walked over and picked her up over my shoulders. She was kicked and punching my back. I laughed.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN I WANNA TAN!" She yelled.

"No."

I through her in the water and she pouted.

"Oh, come on. Forgive me?"

She smiled and took my shoulders and pushed me under water. I tickled her and she stopped.

I got up, and since I had my life proof case on, I had my phone in the water.

I took out my phone and put my camera on. She kissed my cheek, and I took the picture. I looked at it and smiled. She was perfect.

I kissed her on her lips and looked over. Lexi was being carried bridal style into the water with us, Trevor was getting punched, but he didn't care. He threw her into the water and she was so mad, but got over it. We all hung out in the water until sunset. We got out of the water, dried off and went home.

Today was amazing, and I love her. No matter how much we fight.

When we got home we all took showers, and got dressed. We all fell asleep after wards and I cuddled next to Mack.

I love her.

Sorry this chapter was short, I'll update more tomorrow. I actually uploaded two chapters because people wanted more today. Thanks for 9k reads! See you tomorrow. Btw I looked up something on google and it was about Hayes and I was there. Like my picture was on it. I was literally freaking out for like 5 minutes to my best friend. It's because of my story but literally my face is on there. Also, I'm going to magcon in 4 days! And I'll be doing a note on my experience. See you tomorrow :) ~M.xx