Chapter 49

DONT FORGET TO READ MY CARTER FANFICTION "the secret carter reynolds FANFICTION'

**Macks POV**

I stood there in disbelief as Summer laughed.

"How could you?" I said.

"Well let's see. Hmm. I told you I fucking liked Hayes in the 3rd, Mackenzie. We were best friends. Then you left me for him, and I was all alone. You knew that I liked him too. You're such an inconsiderate bitch." She spit.

"Woah, listen here, summer. I would choose Mack over you any day. So take a step back, and take a seat. I've always liked Mack."

"Hayes, stop. Let me handle this. You were happy for me and hayes, and if you lied about it, you're such a fake friend. Why the fuck did you follow us anyways?"

"Well, I knew if I would have came you wouldn't have expected a thing, or who it was."

"That's the thing, summer, you basically gave yourself up. Are you here alone?"

"No, my family & I came here for vacation. I had to beg them, but oh, it was worth it you were scared as hell."

"Well maybe because I didn't know it was you. If I knew it was you, i wouldn't be scared, I would just be creeped out, you know why? Because you're fucking crazy."

"Haha, okay. You're such a slut, Mackenzie. I hope you soon fucking realize that."

"How? I dated two fucking guys in my life, Mackenzie. How many have you dated and flirted with? 6? 7?"

"Actually, yes, you're so right. But out of that 7 I dated 1. Take a trip down a fucking well because if you're stuck down there no one will give a shit."

She turned away & I looked at hayes.

"Come on Mack let's go."

I didnt listen. He tried to grab my hand but I ran. I needed to take the bitch down. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down on the sand.

"I hate you, bitch."

I started running to the SUV, and hayes followed me. We jumped in the car.

"NASH GO!" Me and hayes said.

"What, why?"

"Go!"

He started going, and driving fast.

"did you find out who it was?"

"Yes." I said.

"Who?" Nash, Hailey, & cam asked.

"Summer.."

Hailey and nash looked at eachother, and their mouth dropped open.

"Holy shit," nash said.

"Who that?" Cam asked.

"My best friend. Or ex best friend."

Cam started laughing,

"So, she just came here, and tried to kill you? Or just stalked you?" He laughed.

"Yeah, I guess she's crazy."

"Wait, hold up? She liked hayes?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah,"

"That's fucked up." She said.

"Are you guys high? Because I'm pretty sure you guys became potty mouths in 2.3 seconds."

They laughed and changed the subject.

"Anyways, Hayes what did they do to you?" Nash asked.

"Well, basically I was tied to a wooden chair for 12 hours, and she was talking about how she's liked me since 3rd grade."

"That's it?"

"She tried to kiss me, but I tucked my lips in and turned away."

"Oh," I said.

I was just relived to know who it was. I didn't really care about the story. On our way home, I rested my head on his shoulder. Thinking about how we only have 3 days left here. I really wanted to hang out with Lexi, Cassidy, and hope before they go. With hayes.

I got a text and it was from summer, she was finally using her real number.

"You're lucky you ran, bitch. You're also fucking lucky I gave you hayes back, and that I'm leaving tomorrow. I could have kept him longer, and I would have if I knew you were going to push me in the sand. Dumbass"

I ignored her and started laughing. I locked my phone and we arrived at the hotel.

I texted Cassidy, Lexi, and hope in our group chat,

"Hey guys, when do you leave?"

Lexi: "3 days."

"Do you guys want to hang out tomorrow?"

Cassidy: "yeah, this time you should bring Trevor."

Hope: "Cassidy, no."

"I will, haha. I just have to get him past Lexi, that's all."

Lexi: "me and Cassidy will be dates."

Cassidy: "yeah, single life for ever."

"Okay. How does the beach sound? I would kill for another strawberry smoothie."

Lexi: "great, what time?"

"How about 11?"

Cassidy: "yeah, that works. See you then."

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and sat in the couch.

Hayes say next to me.

"I miss you."

"I missed you too, baby." He said.

He kissed my temple and started tickling my side.

"HAYES STOP IT."

He stopped and smiled.

Oh how I missed him. He pulled me down onto the pillow on the couch and put his arm around my torso.

"You're perfect," he whispered.

I blushed, and could feel my face heat up. I took the dark red blanket, and put it over out bodies.

Before I knew it, I was back in Hayes' arms, and sleep took over my body..

I can't wait for tomorrow.