Chapter 35

SORRY GUYS! I promise to update more :) just a little busy :( I miss magcon. A lot of you guys have been asking for my Instagram and twitter so here :)
INSTAGRAM- kenley_12
TWITTER- loveablegriers

Fan accounts-
hayes grier VINE- Hayes Grier Fans
magcon vine- Cam Too Turnt

Instagram-
@awehayes

Follow those :)

**MACKS POV**

I woke up, and didn't even realize I fell asleep. I checked my phone, and just a text from my mom and sister. My mom said she missed me and my sister said that she was going to eat with the boys and if we need anything there's money on the floor because she slid it under the door.

Hayes slowly woke up, and Lexi and Trevor were already up.

"Hey babe," hayes said

I smiled.

"Feeling better?" He asked.
I nodded and smiled. I just need to ignore the texts. Maybe he'll go away.

"So, you guys wanna go to the carnival today?" Lexi asked.

Me and hayes nodded. I walked to the door and got the 50$ my sister left us. I told them I was going to hop in the shower, which I did. I let the soap sit on my head, and massaged my stomach with some soap. I had a huge stomach ache, and I doubt the carnival would help. But I really need to stop think about the weird person texting me. I miss North Carolina at this point. I miss all my friends, and my parents. But what can you do? At least I have my sister, nash, and hayes. I love hayes. I just wantto tell him everything... But I can't.

I hopped out and just let my hair air dry and put on my clothes. I did my make up, and then brush my hair and our it in a braid. I got out and everyone was ready, but me. I guess I was in the shower too long, because I looked at the time and I was in there a good 45 minutes.

"Mack are you sure you're okay?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfect. Stop worrying. Let's go to the carnival!"

He smiled and grabbed my hand. We followed lex & Trevor, which basically it was Trevor because Lexi was on his back. We got in the elevator and put the the taxi.

"Hayes?" I asked

And he looked at me.

"Yes, babe?"

"Do you love me?"

"of course I do! Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

I have been wondering a lot of stuff lately. I hope he loves me.. And he truly means it. We got to the carnival, and they wanted to go on the dragon. The biggest & scariest roller coaster of all time. They take you into this dark tunnel. Like pitch black. And you ride around for a few minutes. After that the walls look like they're on fire, and you so super fast. Still in a tunnel thing. There's a huge drop, and loops. Then it takes you outside, and you go like 90 mph.

I just agreed, I had no choice. I've never been on it but it seems scary. We waited a good hour and a half.. Hayes and me took a spot at the front, with Trevor and Lexi right behind us. They went over the basic rules, and when it started I held on to hayes. This is by far not going to help my stomach at all. It started, and I was freaking out. I'm claustrophobic, so I was even more afraid.

"YOU OKAY?" Hayes screamed,

I nodded, but he couldn't see me, so
I squeezed his hand.

I could hear Lexi & Trevor screaming behind us. It was funny. We got outside, and I finally could breathe. Thank god. We the ride was over we all stepped out.

"Woah," hayes said.

"That was scary!" I said.

He giggled and grabbed my hand

"Who's hungry?" Trevor said

I smiled, and Lexi said
"Me!"

So we decided to go get food. I got a corn dog, and lemonade. Hayes got fried pickles and a water, Lexi got a funnel cake and a Pepsi, Trevor Gita Pretzel and a smoothie. We all sat down and enjoyed it. I for once was not thinking about the unknown person texting me until Lexi and my phone rang.

"You guys look perfect. Hope your boyfriends don't leave you too soon.... HAHHA xoxo."

I looked at Lexi, who was just as frightened as me.

"Guys I don't feel good." Lexi said.

"Me either," I added.

Hayes and Trevor just looked at eachother.

"When why don't you guys just stay here, and we'll go ride a few more rides and then you guys can join us later." Trevor said.

"No!" I said.

Hayes looked at me and squinted his eyes together.

"Why?" Hayes asked

"Just because nash wouldn't want us alone."

"Yeah either would Brent."

"Come on Mack, nothing is going to happen.. Just text us."

"Hayes, it's not safe.."

"Mack, then come in rides with us."

"Can we please just go home!?"

"Yeah, please?" Lexi said.

Trevor and hayes sighed and said yes.

We got in the cab. I feel bad. We ruined there day..

But at least we don't get hurt.

We got the the hotel and I jumped on the bed, biting my bottom lip so I wouldn't cry. I didn't. Until I got a text.

"I will get you sooner or later... Or both your boyfriends... Hahaha. Xoxo"

I sat my phone on my bed and turned out the lights.

Hayes put his arm around me and we snuggled together..

The tears were escaping...

I'm such a mess.

UPDATING VERY SOON I PROMISE:) either tonight or tomorrow!