Chapter 43

Seriously what if hayes reads this I think I'm going to cry. Anyways an update. I wasn't going to publish it tonight but you should thank @idkmagconboys on twitter, bc she's the reason I'm updating tonight! please follow her! Don't forget to follow me also @loveablegriers. PLUS thanks SO MUCH for 102K reads ❤️😍😊

**Macks POV**

Today we were going to the pool. I was wearing a white swimsuit, nash and hayes were wearing the exact same hollister swim shorts, and Hailey was wearing a peach swimsuit. It suited her because her blonde hair went good with it. Us four got in the taxi and road to the pool. I was actually happy. I wasn't going to let this unknown girl ruin my day today. I decided to turn of my phone.

It was so hot, I could not tan. So we all jumped in the pool.

Hayes came swimming after me. "HAYES DONT DUNK ME." I already knew what he was trying to do. I spent and hour trying to get my hair in the bun I wanted. I tried swimming away and my sister was laughing at me.

"HAYES REALLY STOP IT!" I screamed. He was still swimming after me, until he finally caught my food and dragged me towards him.

"Please dont-" before I could finish hayes dunked me under water.

I was so pissed, as soon is I got up I took my arm around his neck and "choked" him. I let go and he turned to me.

"Sorry."

"You better be," I warned. He came in for a kiss and I swam over to my sister so he missed.

"That's what you get." I laughed.

He jutted out his lip.

"Babe." He whined. I raised an eyebrow and starred at him.

He laughed.

"Who's hungry?" Nash asked.

Hayes started splashing the water.

"ME!" He yelled like a little kid.

"Come on, fat ass" he said. I started laughing.

"He came at your life," I laughed and pointed at hayes.

He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aw nash don't say that." Hailey said and put and arm around hayes.

"Oh you wanna play that game, do you?" nash said and came and put an arm around me, and one around my legs. He picked me up and started walking. Hayes got on Haileys back. It was kind of like a war.

"Let's go Mack, we can go eat by ourselves."

I started laughing, as nash set me down to get something to eat.

A few girls about my age were whispering behind us.

I looked at them, and so did nash.

"OMG, you're nash grier!" One said with dark hair, she kind of looked Mexican. He smiled.
"OH MY GOD" another one said with brown hair, she had glasses and was pale. The other one, with red hair, just stood there, digging her nails into the darker one.

"Uh, hope, YOURE KIND OF HURTING MY ARM!" She yelled.

I starting laughing so hard.

"Can we get a picture with you?" They said.

"Yeah, but only if you tell me your names."

"I'm Alexis," the darker one said.

"I'm Cassidy." The pale one said.

"I'm h-h-h." She could manage to speak, it was amusing.

"That's hope, she kind of has an obsession over you. As you can tell she kind of left a scar on me." Alexis said as she held out her arm.

"Here I'll take it!" I offered.

"Thanks, but we want a picture with you too." Cassidy said.

I smiled,

We asked the dude in front of us to take it, and he said yes. We all got a picture.

"Want to hang out with us?" I asked them. They nodded, and I smiled.

Finally some girls other then just Lexi. The ones who I actually don't have a problem with. I hate to admit it but I'm still iffy with her.

We ordered and they sat down next to us. Nash sat next to hope, because he could tell she was happy.

"So how long have you guys been fans?" He asked.

"Awhile, now" Lexi said.

"Yeah, we obsess over you ALL THE TIME. We're here for vacation." Hope said.

"Ah, I see. You guys should hang out with us more. Mack needs more girls to hang out with." Nash said.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I do, actually." I said.

"We would like that! We always tweet Mack, but she never sees it." Cassidy said.

"You do?" I asked

They nodded.

I smiled.

"Are you two the only ones here?" Hope asked.

"Nope. Hayes and my sister Hailey are, but me and nash left them."

"Oh, I see."

We all finished eating and walked to our beach chairs. Cassidy, hope, and Lexi pulled their chairs up to ours.

Hayes and Hailey were walking up to us. I smile and waved.

"Hi," I said.

They gave us the silent treatment.

Nash looked at me and started laughing.

Hayes and Hailey tried to not bust, but they did.

"Guys, this is Lexi, Cassidy, and hope" I introduced them.

Hayes and Hailey smiled.

We all swam for a few more hours until we all had to leave, but we got all their numbers so we were going to hang out tomorrow. Today was a good day.

I finally have someone to hang out with other than Lexi.