The new house

March 6th 2017

I still had a lot of packing to do for the move and we were supposed to be in the new house yesterday but I just have so many things I didn't know what to do with.

"Scarlet the movers are coming in a half hour are you done yet" My dad said

"No I still have all my makeup to pack but that stuff needs to be bubble wrapped because if it breaks during the move that will be a lot of wasted money"

"If their is as little as a scratch on any of your makeup I will buy you new ones"

"Fine but I need some help I have a lot of boxes in my room"

"Well we need to get them outside now they are going to be here any minute and if their are no boxes then they are going to get mad and so will I because I'm paying by the hour"

The movers showed up and they had plenty of boxes to move. I still had to pack the rest of my closet into boxes and bring my bed down their.

"Scarlet come down here"

"What is it dad I'm trying to get the rest of my clothes"

"I want you to meet somebody" He said "This is austin your soon to be step brother"

Austin was standing next to my dad he was kinda tall and he had a hat on so I couldn't tell what kind of hair he had. But he had these beautiful blue/ green eyes and this gorgeous smile. He had that bad boy look to him but he looked so innocent at the same time.

"I'm Austin nice to meet you" He said pulling me in for a hug

He held me tight to him and you could smell his cologne and you could tell he worked out by his body.

"I'm Scarlet" I smiled

"Why don't you help her out with her boxes because she has tons of shit"

"Dad I need all those things"

"You don't even know what half of it is Scar"

I rolled my eyes and went to the stairs. Austin followed behind me into my room. Everything was pretty much packed away except for a few things in my closet.

"Wow your dad wasn't kidding when he said you have a lot of stuff"

"I know" I giggled "This isn't even half"

"What do you need help with carrying these boxes?"

"Yeah that would be nice"

"No problem" He winked

I put the rest of my clothes in boxes and I was bent over so I could organize them In the box and I felt something brush against my ass. I turned around and Austin was standing their basically with his dick pressed against my ass.

"What are you doing?"

"I was trying to see what you were doing"

"Oh I was just putting the rest of my clothes in this box"

"Oh I see" He said sitting on my bed "Are you taking this with you"

"Yeah I'm keeping the mattress because I just got it but I'm getting a new set"

Austin looked around for a minute before he grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him. I was laying on top of him and he was hugging me, he flipped us over so he was on top and he was smiling down at me.

"Can I take this hat off" I said grabbing it

"Noo" He said

"Why not I wanna see your hair" I said taking it off

"I hate my hair"

He had such cute hair it was brown and he had curls and it was thick. I just wanted to pull on the curls while we... Neverminddd.

"Your hairs so pretty I wanna pull it"

"Pull it when" He smirked

"Hmm"

"Scarlet" My dad said and it sounded close

Austin got off me and stood against my closet awkwardly because we were obviously doing something. I had his hat in my hands.

"Yes dad"

"Everything is in the truck we need to get your mattress so we can go put it in the new house"

"Oh okay"

"I'll help you carry it downstairs" Austin said

I watched them carry it down to the truck and I made sure I had everything out of my room before I went downstairs. I put Austins hat on and went outside to see if they put it in the back yet. Austin had a couple droplets of sweat on his forehead but he looked hot.

"You look cute in my hat" He smirked taking it back

"Id probably look cute in all your clothes"

"Mhm I bet you would"

Later on that night...

My dad and I went out later that night to get some dinner and then go get some new furniture for my new room.

"So do you like Austin?" My dad asked

       "Yeah he's sweet"

       "You like him don't you, scarlet I don't think that's gonna work"

      "Dad I don't like him and why wouldn't it work?"

      "Because he's gonna be your step brother and I don't know how his mom would feel with that I don't care I assumed you were gonna tell me this anyway"

      "Dad you make me sound like a slut or something I don't like every guy"

      "Austins your type though"

      "That's a lie I don't like tall guys"

       "But you like guys with his personality and his eyes and didn't you mention once you like lightskin?"

       "Austin is not a light skin nigga"

       "Scarlet he has that nappy curly hair and tan skin and big lips"

       "That don't mean he's light skin that just means he's got some black in him"

       "And isn't that what you like?"

       "A little" I smirked

       "Scarlet if anything happens I know nothing" He said

       My dad was so funny he was young and he related to me all the time. My dad had me when he was 16 so he knows the whole chasing boys thing. I know he don't really care if I date Austin but we're gonna be step siblings and I don't know how his mom acts yet.