"Hey," She called softly giving him a smile, "Why don't we go to my house?"

"Why?" He raised a brow, Elaina chuckled.

"You look tired. Very tired." She voiced. "Let's go to my house I'll cook us something to eat and you can rest a bit." She suggested softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Elaina nodded already on her feet grabbing her clutch motioning him to stand and once he did they quickly left a note before leaving.

Nikolai took the lead as they got outside the restaurant he took her towards the parking area approaching the passenger side opening the door for her when she stopped him.

"I'll drive." She said nudging him inside the passenger side, he shook his head and she stood her ground. "You're tired, I don't know how you drove yourself here but you're dead tired." She argued, "Take a seat I'll drive." Taking the keys out of his hand she rounded the driver side getting in and starting the car.

"I'm sorry." He apologized as he pulled the seat belt on.

"No." She shook her head, "Rest for a bit." She smiled pulling out of the parking lot.

The drive to her apartment was quiet as she let him rest, she pulled into the back of the apartment entering the gated parking lot parking his car in her parking lot. She turned the car off just as he awoke and she gave him a nod both exiting the car.

"Here." She let him towards the elevator. Once inside she grabbed his hands feeling the cold temperature of her hands she softly dropped them back down and placed her hand on his forehead. A frown marred her face as she stared at his tired face.

"I'll make you soup and get you some pills. You're burning up." She frowned as the elevator doors split open on her floor. Quickly she ushered him towards her door placing her key in the lock and unlocking the door both of them entering.

"Go sit." She said motioning to her couch, "Take off your clothes."

"Are we on third base already?" He coughed with a strained chuckle. Despite her blush she glared at him shaking her head.

"No." She mumbled, "You're sweating." She hurried into her bedroom chasing into comfortable clothes and grabbing an old pair of her fathers sweatpants laying around and a shirt before hurrying outside. Nikolai sat on the couch undoing the buttons of his shirt.

"Here." She handed him the pants, "My dads, change into them so you don't sweat into your suit." She instructed heading into the kitchen filling up a cup of water and opening her medicine cabinet grabbing the pills. A squeal left her lips when she turned to see him boldly changing in the living room, she quickly turned back around her eyes shut tightly.

"I'm decent, beauty." He called. Peeking through one eyes she slowly turned around and sighed in relief when she noticed he was all dressed the pants fit him comfortably and the shirt was a little tight but still comfortable.

"Here." She approached handing him the cup of water and pills.

"Thank you." He said as he took the water, "I'm sorry our dinner didn't go as planned." Elaina shook her head.

"Your health should come first before all." She frowned watching as he swallowed the pills chasing it down with the water, "I'll fix up some chicken soup, so you rest a bit." Nikolai thanked her and watched her go into the kitchen her hair that had been previously let down her back was now in a cute messy bun, and her dress was changed into comfortable sweatpants and a regular plain t shirt. "Rest." She frowned when she turned around catching him looking at her.

Elaina got to cooking up the soup, making sure to cook hot rice too. As soon as the soup had boiled and seasoned perfectly she dished rice into the bowls first before pouring the soup over the hot rice mixing it together. With the two bowls in her hand she approached the couch setting the bowls down in front of him and shaking him awake.

"Dinner is ready." She blushed once his eyes landed on her, nodding he sat up rubbing his eyes with a groan.

"Thank you, Elaina." He said, nodding her head she motioned for him to eat as she dug into her bowl loving the smell of the well seasoned soup.

"This is delicious." He complimented.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"I've noticed that you took a different path from your brothers." He voiced, she nodded.

"I loved cooking more than anything, suits don't suit me, meetings they bore me." She admitted shyly a small laugh escaping her lips. "I aimed to become a chef."

"This is a five star meal in my opinion." He stated making her blush once more. "Even if you don't have the hat to me you are a five star chef." Elaina laughed.

"Thank you." She smiled, "But the other reason I chose a different profession is because all my brothers professions require the spotlight on them," she sighed, "I do not prefer that. I had never attend a business gala ever, the night I met you had been my first, I prefer to stay home baking, cooking, binge watching crime tv shows, but that was the night I had returned after traveling the globe and wanted to surprise my brothers." She laughed.

"Where did you travel to?" He asked leaning towards her, Elaina too happy didn't notice as she told him about her travels.

"I went around the world, seeing new sights, meeting new people and most of all learning new dishes. But I had fallen in love with Italy, the vibrant streets, the people, the food, the scenery. Though Rome had been beautiful the beautiful island of Sicily has my heart." She sighed dreamily. Nikolai smiled keeping quiet as he listened to her, she was slowly opening up.

"Indeed Italy is beautiful," He spoke up, 'But I agree with you that Sicily is the most beautiful."

"Oh you've been?" She asked excitedly, he chuckled.

"I was born in Sicily." Elaina's face flushed and she quickly dropped her head in embarrassment.