He took his other hand and starts playing with my left nipple and squeezing my boob softly,  he pulled away.

"Damn babe,  big ass titties" he kissed my cheek and then my forehead.

"Come here daddy" I said as I grab him by his in button pants and pull him closer taken off his shirt,  now let's get it.

"mmm I want to see that fat dick baby" I said throwing his shirt on the floor.

"Ooo shit,  word? What you about to do with this?" He said grabbing his thick long dick out of his boxers chuckling deep and sexual.

Without even saying a word to him I crawled over to the edge of the bed and sat down in front of him grabbing his boxers pulling them down more and plop his tip in my mouth and looks up at him while I lick his entrance while moaning.

"Fuck" he says then moans while looking into my eyes.  I pop his tip out and bounces his dick on my tongue playing with it making sure to look up at him smiling because i know he enjoys it. I places his dick back in my mouth and starts sucking more inch by inch until I'm deepthroating him,  I look up moaning and notice him biting his bottom lip with that face.

That face that let's me know he's about to cum,  I speed up a little and starts to hear him grunt and talk"suck that shit baby, take all of daddy dick"

I take his dick off and let the drool trail down to my breast and giggles up at him"wanna face fuck me baby?" I asked him just to see what he would say but before I knew it he took me by my hair with his left hand and places his tip in my mouth with his right, I open my mouth loosely and relax so I wouldn't gag as much. He starts pumping my mouth slowly making his balls press up against my chin,  I starts rubbing my clit until he move my hand to his thigh and told me to brace myself. Shit!

I quickly hold both thighs with my hands and he starts pounding my throat making his balls hit my chin hard and slob and drool flying out on my chin and my throat running down. I starts moaning loudly from the thought of his dick deep in my pussy like this,  his massive dick stretching me and marking me. He took his dick out and hits the tip on my lips as i pucker up, he lets go of my hair and dick. I began kissing the head and licks all the way down his shaft.

"FUCK" he yells loudly and before i could look up at him, he shove his dick in my mouth and unloaded a huge bucket load of cum, i swallow half of it but it came pouring out onto my breast. I licks it off until no cum is left and he grabs my legs and lays me flat with my knees to my chest.

"Let me makeout with this pretty soft kitty baby" he says as he glides his tongue down the left lip and flicks my entrance a little before giving my whole pussy a juicy kiss and sucks it softly making me arch my back and moans. I shut my eyes and enjoy his lips and tongue technics on my clit,  I briefly look down to see him licks my whole pussy up and down with his wide tongue. I grab his head and watches him,  he enters his tongue into my pussy and I could feel him wiggling against my walls.

"Ooo fuck me" I moan out of pure bliss and hornyness. He chuckles into my pussy making me shiver again.

He lifts up and hover over me and I feel his dick laying against my belly,  resting there throbbing and wet. "You want this big boy in you baby?"he says looking me up and down slowly licking his lips

I places my legs on his shoulders"mmm fuck me daddy" I said seductively and softly while looking up at him. He took no time to grab my legs and holds them against my chest lining his dick up with my pussy,  then in one quick movement.

He slid all 8.5 inches in making me yelp loudly in shock first before I shivered and moan "ughah"

"Deep isn't it huh? " he said slowly pumping in and out. "Damn Andre,  kaos dick is really some kaos" I said and we both laughed. He kissed my lips and my cheek,  followed by my eye wince they we're closed with every stroke. He started speeding up but still kissing me softly,  this nigga stamina is so high,  I don't know why I challenge him. Soon enough I was getting close to Cummings because he was pounding me by this point and I felt my insides grip to his meat leaving all his hot throbbing heartbeats I felt inside my pussy.