___ X Reader

I didn't put a title or who it's about, but judging by the pic, I bet you can tell who it is. Lol Enjoy!!!

"Breanna, Giselle? Are you two ready?" You asked your twin daughters, while bending down until you were face to face with the beautiful girls. They both look like you, but they have that mischievous look from him......

Smiling, your daughters replied at the same time.

"Yes mommy!!"

It's been 4 years since the defeat of Cell, and 7 years since you last saw his cowardly, smug, yet arrogant face. He left three years before Cell's arrival. Why would he leave you when you needed him most? The worst part is, he doesn't even know Breanna and Giselle exist. 

"Mommy? When are we leaving?" Giselle asked, snapping you out of your thoughts and began pouting to pursued you to take them to the park quickly. 

"Uhh.... Now sweetie. Go get you backpack. Same goes for you
Breanna." You said as the girls hurried to grab their individual backpacks which contained; juices, trail mix, and their favorite stuffed animals/dolls.

You picked up your purse, or as you like to call it, your stylish first aid kit. Your girls are as daring and brave as he was, so that means a heck of a lot band aids and neosporin you needed to have on hand when they decide to jump off of a staircase, or run up a slide.

Fastening your six year old daughters into their carseats and seatbelts, you watched your daughters squeal in delight as they knew the were heading to the park shortly.

You started up the car and looked up at Breanna and Giselle through the mirror and saw they were sitting patiently and calmly, which made you feel a bit suspicious, yet you shook it off, knowing they're on their nest behavior so you don't turn the car around.

"Mommy, what's on the radio?" Giselle asked blankly, obviously bored from the two minutes of silence. Breanna shared the same look, and continued making her brown and white stuffed dog hop on her lap.

"I'll check dear, okay?" You replied, surfing the radio channels for whatever sounds good.

"If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time... You know I'll be your life, your voice, your--"

"Mommy, that's boring!!" Breanna called out, covering her dog's ears. "Baby doesn't like it." She explained, even though the dog was obviously stuffed.

Rolling your eyes playfully, you changed the channel once more.

"I've got a jet black heart, and there's a hurricane underneath it, trying to keep up apart... I write with a poison pen but these chemicals moving between us, are the reason to start again--"

You changed the channel quickly, thinking of the lyrics and how they're probably not something 6 year olds should be exposed to.

"Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are. As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost. Wake me up when September ends."

"I don't like this song, mommy." Giselle spoke up, looking bored again. Breanna then passed her sister a backpack and Giselle took out a beige stuffed Chihuahua. "Look, mommy!! Lucas is sad!" She cried, "wiping" her dog's tears.

"Okay dear." You replied with a bitterness in your voice. You were getting a bit tired of their pickiness when it comes to music.

"Everything is grey, his hair, his smoke, his dreams. He's so devoid of color, he don't know what it means. And he's blue. And he's blue."