Happy Anniversary// Goten X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N smiled, propping up a lawn chair. She dropped a food basket on the soft green grass, taking out a cake. The words 'Happy Anniversay' were written along the top. She smiled at the cake, knowing that he'd adore the chocolate cake with little white roses around it.

"Happy Anniversary, Babe. I brought you all of your favorites; Dumplings, steak strips, and of course your favorite brand of Strawberry ice cream."

Her smile grew weary as there was no answer. Y/N's fork dug into a slice of the cake. She let out a dry laugh as she closed her eyes, a single tear streaming down her face. She shook her head, she promised herself she wouldn't cry.

"I love you, Son Goten. Do you remember that time when you took me to the carnival, so dead set on winning me a prize?"

Silence.

"Of course you wouldn't answer."

Y/N's grip on the fork grew tighter, her hand subconsciously stabbing the cake. She felt a mixture of extreme anger and great sorrow.

"Gravestones don't speak."

She looked back at her husband's name, her red lips quivering slightly. One shaky hand reached for the gravestone, tracing the words that would change her life forever. Her thumb ran over the date that the love of her life was brought into the world, and the day he was tragically taken from her.

"Happy Anniversary, babe. I love you."

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT. I SWEAR I'M WORKING ON OTHER ONE SHOTS.

I literally have about 8 drafts that are so close to being published, I just suck at ending one shots so they just sit there.

I've been working really hard to update more often. This is practically an offering. I'm sorry for having writer's block! XD Forgive me readers!